CHAPTER 22

sorry for the long wait 😓 trying to end this quickly.

go check out nanny while you wait though! It's my new book.

anyway... thoughts on larray's new song?

»»----- ♔ -----««

2 months later...

"You've really tamed him to the point he's feeding you grapes." Dixie chuckled as she flipped through her magazine.

"What can I say, I'm a talented woman." I smiled as I caressed Bryce's face. He rolled his eyes before he moved me aside and got up from behind me.

Dixie watched him carefully as he left. She put down the article and then pointed for focus on me.

"Please don't tell me you're still going through with your plan." She asked me wearily. I flinched a bit as I remembered exactly what she was talking about.

"Why would I stop," I asked her emotionlessly.

"You can pretend you don't care, but I know you do." She said softly. She reached her hand out and touched my knee as a way to comfort me.

"Let's not talk about this," I spoke abruptly. I picked up her hand and place it on her lap.

"No, we have to talk--." She started.

"Hey, Babe." Kio greeted me interrupting Dixie. He leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Let's go, both of you." He said as he took my hand in his. I stood up and looked at Dixie who was just as confused as I was.

"Where are we going?" Dixie asked him.

"Outside, Bryce and Blake want you to choose who has the bigger biceps." Kio chuckled as he responded.

We got outside to see both Bryce and Blake flexing their arm muscles for us to see.

A very beautiful sight indeed.

"Alright choose," Kio told us.

"Don't be biased," Quinton added as he scoffed. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why don't you guys just measure it," I asked them. They all stopped their loud talking and stared at me like I said something wrong.

"No one cares about numbers. In the end, it matters who looks bigger." Noah pointed out. Boys...

I looked at both Bryce and Blake and sighed.

"I don't know Bryce I guess." I shrugged. Bryce cheered loudly.

"Really I was thinking Blake." Dixie countered. Blake cheered and Bryce's smile faded as he rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for nothing!" He mocked.

"Let's do a poll on Instagram," Blake suggested to the group. Bryce agreed and they started posing for a picture.

"Babe come over here really quick," Bryce called out to me. I went over to him.

"What is it?" I asked him as I nodded my head up. Bryce picked me up by my lower legs and put me over his shoulder.

I gasped due to me not expecting it. I watched as his other arm flexed for the camera. What a showoff.

"Thank you." Bryce smiled as he put me down. I gave him a fake smile in return.

I walked inside and headed for the stairs.

"I can't let you do it." Dixie huffed out from behind me. My mood changed in an instant.

"Dixie stay out of my business," I said as I side-eyed her, she was closer to me now.

"How! You're literally going to shatter them!" She burst out. My fist clenched as she did that.

"I know what I'm doing," I said calmly.

"No, you don't!" She argued with me. I was starting to get impatient.

"Please stop trying to but in," I told her. She noticed my aggravation as she looked down at my fist.

"Whatever." She scoffed as she turned away from me.

I let out a deep breath as I watched her leave. I walk up the stairs as I originally planned and went inside Anthony's room.

During these past few weeks with Taylor in San Francisco. I've gotten closer to Dixie and I told her things that I now regret.

It's my fault she's pressing me about this. I should have never told her.

The door swung open snapping me out of my thoughts. Jaden stood at the doorway and gave me a serious glare.

I haven't received that glare in so long. What's wrong?

Anthony shoved Jaden out of his way as he marched towards me.

"Dixie just told us something and I hope she just doesn't know what she's talking about." He snapped harshly.

I flinched before I sat up on the bed. I looked at them all confused.

What the hell did she tell them? I know she wouldn't just rat me out like that---

"You don't really plan on moving to Europe do you?" Kio asked me. I froze and closed my eyes.

I can't believe her.

"Just tell us yes or no," Jaden demanded. He was obviously mad. I stayed silent before opening my eyes and looking at them all.

"Is it true?" Anthony asked one last time clenching his jaw.

»»----- ♔ -----««