BONUS: Norse Meets Norse

A/N: I really wanted to include Thor and Magnus Chase in this story but I thought it would be too much, so I decided to write a bonus chapter with them. Enjoy!

Annabeth

"So, you're dead. Like actually dead. You didn't die and come back like their friend Hazel. You are dead right now," James Rhodes said.

"Don't I look good for a dead guy?" asked Annabeth's cousin, Magnus Chase.

"Yeah, I went to his funeral early and saw his corpse, and then he appeared in front of me," Annabeth remembered. "So then he went off and did some world-saving and explained everything about the Norse gods."

Rhodey just looked even more confused while Magnus nodded calmly.

Magnus, Alex Fierro, and Samirah al-Abbas had decided to pay Annabeth and Percy a visit in New York since Loki wasn't currently causing any trouble and the Nine Realms were mostly in order. Annabeth took the chance to introduce them to the Avengers, who were very interested to meet them after hearing the stories. So they were all gathered at the Avengers compound, for Percy and Annabeth to meet Bruce Banner, who had finally returned from an adventure across the galaxy, and to introduce the Norse demigods to the superheroes. Even after the explanations, the Avengers were still having trouble accepting it, which is why they were all still sitting in the conference room half an hour later with Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Rhodey, Bruce, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, and Clint Barton.

"And are both of you dead, too?" Steve asked Sam and Alex.

"Dead as a doornail," Alex confirmed, straightening his usual pink and green sweater.

"I'm alive," Sam said, adjusting her green hijab. "I'm a Valkyrie when I'm not at school or taking lessons to get my pilot's license."

"So you're like them, you're a normal teenager most of the time?" Tony asked, gesturing at Percy and Annabeth.

"And we're demigods, too, but our parents are Norse gods," Sam added.

"But you're Muslim," Clint pointed out.

"Yes."

"How does that work?" Peter asked.

Sam sighed, as she always did when someone asked her about this. "My father is a Jotun. I'm a Valkyrie. I've traveled through the Nine Realms. But those are just different worlds and powerful beings. Allah is still the one true God who controls it all. My faith is still valid."

Clint put his head in his hands. "My head hurts."

"And you two?" Nat asked Magnus and Alex.

Magnus spread his hands on the table. "Atheist."

Alex leaned back in his chair. "Don't care."

"So who are your parents? Your godly ones," Bruce asked.

"Magnus' dad is Frey, and Alex and I are children of Loki," Sam said.

Clint choked on his coffee. Nat patted him on the back until he found his voice. "Loki has kids?"

Percy furrowed his brows. "Why wouldn't he?"

"Loki, the god of mischief, led an alien attack on New York. He is your father?" Tony said.

"Technically, he's my mother," Alex muttered.

Annabeth chuckled at the look of horror on Peter's face, but then moved past it to the more important question. "Tony, you know Loki?" Annabeth turned to her cousin. "Magnus, I thought he was locked up for thousands of years before he escaped. And then you locked him up again."