You'll See

A/N: I'm trying to update as fast as possible, bros.

Galinda's POV

"Galinda?"

"Fiyero! You're back!"

"That I am."

I hear him shuffle towards the door, which is right next to me.

"The clone was so boring. It just slept the entire time."

"Wait, the clone was here?"

"Yeah. He snores."

"Hmm. Interesting."

"Not really. A lot of people snore. For instance, my grandfather-"

"No, not that. The fact that the clone was here. And it's odd how it just.. slept."

"I guess so... Oh! Did you see Elphie?"

"Yes I did."

"Is she okay? Did you explain everything?"

"She's fine, and I did. In fact, I told her about the plan."

"What plan?"

"I can't tell you at the moment, because it's already started. In my hand, I have an explosive device. It'll open this door."

"Explosive?!"

"Yes. Stand back."

I get to my feet, running to the other side of the room.

"One.. Two.."

BOOM!

Light shines through the spot where the door should be. I make my way to Fiyero, hugging him.

"We're free!" I exclaim.

He laughs. "You look wonderful, by the way."

"So do you! Ah, it's nice to see your face. It's nice to see at all!"

"It is. Now, let's go!"

He runs to the other side of the hall, to a blue, wooden door. It opens with ease.

The room is empty, and Fiyero nods. "Good, she's in place." He murmurs.

"Who?"

He turns to me. "Uh, nobody. Let's just.. Come on."

We run up the stairs, and he turns toward the forest and starts running again.

"Why are we going to the forest?"

"Because.. You'll see!"

As we cross through some tall bushes, he starts to creep off to the side.

There's a big tarp blocking the rest of the forest. One side is connected to a tree near us, and the other side is connected to a tree opposite of where we stand.

"What is this? What's it covering?"

"You'll see."

The sun inches lower in the sky, creating the perfect angle. Silhouettes of trees are shown through the tarp, as well as..

"Is that.. Is that Elphie?!"

"Hush! Get down."

We crouch behind one of the tall bushes as Madame Morrible's voice is heard in the distance.

"You foolish thing, you! She's gotten away, and all because of your pathetic need to nap!"

"I'm sorry, Madame! The Wizard- I woke up and just- his voice.. I don't know where it was coming from! I don't!"

"Wait, the clone spoke to the Wizard?!" I whisper into Fiyero's ear.

"It's all a part of the plan. Oh, here they come! Shh.."

Madame Morrible stops short as she sees the tarp. "What in Lurline's name is this?!"

"I- um, I don't know, Madame."

"Well, let's get it off." She starts towards the tarp, but a voice booming from who knows where stops her short.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

She looks around in confusion. "Excuse me? Do you know to whom you are speaking ?"

"DO YOU KNOW WHOM YOU'RE SPEAKING?!"

Then, out of the sky, comes a man. He's a fair height, and his hair has greyed beyond repair. But he stands tall as his feet hit the ground.

Morrible gasps, immediately dropping to her knees.

"O Great and Powerful Wizard!" Fiyero's clone blurts out.

I stare at the man in confusion.

What is the Wizard doing here?