I think I have fallen in love with Arthur Jones!

A/N : I once believed love would be burning red, but it is golden like daylight! 

- Taylor Swift...

Hazel's P.O.V

"Oh come on Gina! It is a movie night for heaven's sake!" I grumbled.

"So what? The hottest guys from school are coming and I don't want us to look like nerdy chimpanzees in front of them! You have no choice! Now hurry up and wear this!" Gina scoffed.

I groaned loudly, but I knew she won't budge. Never, I repeat NEVER be best friends with a fashionista if you don't like working so much on your dressing up!

At last, I was ready. I looked amazed as I saw myself in the mirror.

"I didn't know I had all this in me!" I exclaimed as I admired myself. I was wearing a knotted crop top and denim shorts, and my hair was french braided loosely as they were placed on my right shoulder. I wore a bracelet matching like Gina and bronze danglers in the ears.

Gina giggled, "Well sweetie, that was because you hadn't met me yet! As for me, I don't think that I look bad enough... It is fine!"

I gasped at her. "Are you kidding me? Girl, you look fabulous!"

She surely did. She wore a tight fitted black top with a floral skirt which covered her legs perfectly, not too less and not too much. She had her hair open and straightened. She wore oval golden hoops and of course, the bracelet.

She smiled at my comment. 

At that time, I heard the doorbell ring. We both looked at each other and rushed down the stairs.

I breathed in as I opened the door. I smiled as I saw Arthur and Liam. If it is not obvious yet, they both look hot.

"Hey girls! Way too excited for movie night are we?" Liam teased.

"Well, we can say the same for you!" Gina shot back.

"So are you saying that I look hot?" Liam smirked.

"No! But by that, do you mean I look hot? Because I meant only what you said!" Gina said, as she smiled in victory.

Liam had no answer. Gina proudly snapped her fingers in front of him as she whispered, "I win!"

Liam scoffed, but I saw him smile for a second. 

They entered in, and I asked them to sit on the couch while I go in and fetch the popcorn.

I was waiting for the microwave to be done with the popcorn when I felt a hand snake around my waist as it pulled me. I slammed into the hard chest of Arthur.

"You look beautiful today marshmallow!" His warm breath on my ear sent goosebumps all over my body. But not willing to give up, I ask "So I didn't look beautiful before today?"

"Well, you looked pretty... but today you look beautiful! Now I know the difference between pretty and beautiful!" He whispered.   

"Did you just quote Ben from Descendants?" I asked as I laughed.

"Maybe..." He said as he pulled me out of the kitchen. I grabbed the popcorn and passed it to Gina. She held the bowl and took a handful before passing it to Liam. 

I comfortably sat down as Arthur sat beside me (A little too close, if I dare to say...) and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I snuggled in (reflexively, of course!) as I switched it on.

...

"Dude! This guy seriously dropped his dream for a girl?! I feel bad for Chad!" Liam scoffed.