THE WEED STUFFED CHOCOLATES!

Hazel's P.O.V

I waved my parents goodbye as I saw Emma and Arthur do the same. 

"Behave angel! I don't want to pick you up from the police station when I return!" My dad warned playfully. I rolled my eyes as I nodded. I smiled as the car slowly disappeared from view.

I went to their porch. 

"Hey Emma! Arthur." I waved at Emma while I just nodded at Arthur. I was still angry with him for his rude texts and his ignoring moments. 

He nodded back as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked inside his house.

Emma brought me back from my stare, "Hazel! Stop staring! You look like a psycho. So, the guys are coming tomorrow in the afternoon. When are you coming?"

"Umm, yeah! I... just give me one hour. I will just finish the packing. Got to pack some earbuds too! God knows what is going to happen!" I sighed dramatically. Emma chuckled as she nodded and waved me goodbye.

I walked back quietly. I closed the door as I rushed upstairs. I pulled out my suitcase from the corner. I dusted it as I started stuffing some clothes in it, both for school and home. I didn't want to come back home again and again.

Not because I am lazy... Okay, maybe I am a little lazy, but I might forget some important stuff, like closing the windows or the main door. Yeah, I am capable of even that!

 I put in my vanity pouch and shut the suitcase. Done at last!

I walked downstairs and checked all electronics and closed the windows firmly. At last I picked my suitcase and walked out. I locked the main door and rechecked three times. I am kinda obsessed with security.

I took in a deep breath and knocked on the door. The door flung open and there stood the devil himself.

"Come in Hazel." He said in a low tone. I walked in and was engulfed in a bear hug. 

"You are here at last! Arthur was driving me mad! We are going to have so much fun Hazel! Just sit down for a minute. I will just set the room and come!" Emma spoke quickly. I grinned widely. 

As she rushed upstairs, I flopped down on the couch. 

"Sorry about my sister." Arthur suddenly said.

"Don't be. It was a pretty warm welcome! Better than yours at least!" I scoffed. He didn't fight back, just went upstairs. This was even more frustrating, to see him not even fighting back!

I huffed and went to the kitchen. Now I wanted to get him really mad. At least his outburst can fetch me some answers. I opened the cabinets quietly. Nothing, nothing was there whose disappearance can anger Arthur.

I turned around, when my eyes suddenly fell on a box nicely hidden behind some dishes. I pulled it out. It had a paper attached, "Arthur Jones property! Don't you dare touch!" I grinned widely.

This was the thing I was looking for. Finally!

I opened the box. It had some nicely stacked chocolates. I picked up one and popped in my mouth. Oh shit! They were amazing! I quickly popped a few more. I moaned in delight. 

Suddenly I realized that I had almost finished the whole box. 

"Hazel?!" I turned and grinned as I saw Arthur looking at me in horror. He rushed towards me and snatched the box from my hand.

"Fucking Hell Hazel! Why did you have them?!" He growled.

"I wanted to get you angry! Seems like I have!" I chuckled.