Why did my life have to be so twisted?!

Hazel's P.O.V

It was seriously a magical moment between those two. I loved myself for doing this!

What about Arthur, you selfish person???

 Ugh fine, Arthur also did the right thing! Sometimes I don't think this is my brain, it might have gotten mixed with someone!

"Are you coming today?" I was brought out of my thoughts by Keith jerking me by the shoulders. I yanked back as I just rushed ahead. I grabbed my car keys and burst open the door and slammed into a wall.

Oh wait, It was Arthur. Well, no such great difference!

"I think you seriously should consider wearing your nerdy glasses back! You are going blind!" He chuckled.

"Well, I think you should consider going back to preschool to learn your manners of not standing in front of the door and block the way!" I shot back. He placed his hand on his heart, acting hurt.

I just rolled my eyes and walked ahead as I saw Emma and Gina waiting for me. We were car pooling since we had to come back at the same place only so why waste fuel? 

The guys were in one car while we girls were in my car. Guess who got up late the day they had two people waiting on them for school? Make way people, it is me!

They both glared at me as I nervously smiled and slipped in the car. "I thought you were dead up there!" Emma huffed while Gina nodded.

I grinned as I quickly played in my TS playlist. "Good save Hazel Smith!" Gina smirked as she sang along the song. 

Emma just hummed at the song, while I was singing along with it. As I reached school, I parked my car as I saw the guys park a few blocks away. They quickly approached us as Keith hugged Emma while Liam kissed Gina's cheek while she smiled. 

Arthur just rolled his eyes as he said, "So much sweetness! I might go in shock with the diabetes!"

I laughed a little. Suddenly I was engulfed in a hug from behind. I let out a short squeal as I turned and faced Trace.

Oh shit! I forgot about my boyfriend only!!!

"Hey!" I squealed as I hugged him, guilty for not making ANY contact. 

"Where were you? I thought you were kidnapped!" He smiled. I nudged him playfully as I smiled.

"Hey Trace." Arthur said casually. He gave him a tight lipped smile as they did some weird bro side hug.

"And I suppose my GF was with you?" Trace asked as he winked at him. I widened my eyes at him. Arthur laughed sarcastically as he said, "Not actually! We are living at my house with other friends of ours. She was just busy yesterday, we were having some work!"

Trace nodded as he said, "Hey man! No worries! By the way, Hazel, are you free today after school, so maybe we can go grab a bite somewhere after my practice?" 

I nodded as he grinned. He pecked me as he got a text, "Oh okay, the meeting ends at 4, so you can wait for 10 minutes, then we can go. Now I got to go since... umm the meeting is starting for the play. See ya later Hazel!" He kissed me on the cheek as he walked away.

"Cute." Arthur mumbled. I squinted my eyes at him. 

"Why are you again-" I was cut short by the bell.

"We have to tell Mrs. Lean about our progress today, and see what she says." Arthur just shrugged.

I was about to say something when Gina pulled me to our classes, not willing to be late.