I enjoyed the date...

Hazel's P.O.V

I picked up the pendant from the drawer and admired it. It truly was different, yet beautiful. It was totally like the person I know... Wait a sec, what the heck am I thinking?! I am going on a date with my boyfriend and thinking about someone else. 

Bring in the worst girlfriend award! Suddenly the door burst open. I quickly placed the pendant back and closed the drawer. Emma came in as she placed down all the makeup.

"Where is your hubby and his enemy?" I asked.

"He is not my hubby... yet. And those two are coming together. Supposed to arrive in 10 minutes." She explained, stressing on supposed.

I chuckled. 

"What are you wearing?" She asked eagerly. I pointed to the dress kept on my bed. She picked it up and exclaimed, "Where do you get such sexy dresses? I too want one!"

"I get them from the mall!" I grinned as she rolled her eyes. 

"How is my baby girl doing?" Keith burst in, making a dramatic entry. Gina followed in, shaking her head.

"Hey Emma! Next time, this drama baby is coming with you! You don't know how much patience is required not to punch him in the face!" Gina scoffed. 

Keith pouted while Emma and I started laughing. Gina started working on my hair while Emma worked on my makeup. Keith tried to pair my dress with accessories and some footwear.

After nearly 45 minutes was I finally ready. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good! It was a short deep red dress with thin straps and a light shine. I wore it with my black heels and my hair was side parted, curled at the ends.

"My baby bff is looking so good!" Emma and Gina squealed. Keith just kept looking at me.

"Hmm... the earrings. Not good enough. You got some golden danglers? Keith asked, scratching his chin. I shook my head. 

"I have! I can ask Arthur to bring it!" Emma exclaimed as she called him up. 

"Hey kids! Come down for some snacks! Hazel can surely manage for a few minutes!" 

Keith was the first one to run down, as Gina just rolled her eyes and followed him. Emma just laughed at those two as she followed. I sat quietly on the bed as my eyes subconsciously drifted to my open window.

I just shook my head and picked up my phone. Suddenly I felt a soft drop in front of me.

"Here you go Emma! Now don't disturb me- Whoa!" He exclaimed as he saw me. He stared at me intently as I stood up. 

"How can you look good in everything?" He sighed as he smiled at me. I chuckled. 

We both stood there awkwardly. He suddenly said, "Oh yeah! These earrings, I think these are for you!"

I nodded as I took it from his hand. Our fingers brushed so slightly, but he pulled back quickly as he stuffed them in the pockets of his pants.

I quickly wore them and looked at myself. Keith was right, these completed the look. Arthur smiled as he saw me. 

"I... I should go!" He said as he quickly jumped out the window. I called him quickly. He turned his head.

"Won't wish me luck?" I asked innocently.

Arthur just shook his head as he whispered, "You don't need it marshmallow! You have him falling for you already! You always do!"

Then he jumped out to his room. I stood there, thinking about what he said.