She kept the pendant!

Arthur's P.O.V

It is always weird. It never eases up. I always stop breathing around her. It makes me mad to see her with anyone else. It breaks me. I thought I would get over it in some time, but with every second passing, it gets worse.

I quickly combed up my hair and grabbed my black jacket. I picked up the music sheets and my guitar. I rushed down and grabbed the keys. I jogged to her house. I took a deep breath and knocked. I waited for a minute, as her dad opened the door. He smiled at seeing me and invited me in.

I quietly came in as he shouted, "Hazel! Come down fast! Arthur is here already!" 

"Just a minute!" She answered. Even when she is not speaking with me, I get this tingling feeling. Imagine when she talks or laughs because of me! Yep, my heart stops beating for a second out of excitement!

As she got down the stairs, I couldn't hide my happiness for a second. She looked stunning! She wore a yellow knotted top with a red flair short skirt with wedges. Her hair was pulled up in a tight ponytail. 

She grabbed her guitar and sheets as she kissed her dad. He smiled as he said, "Stay safe and prepare well angel! I am counting on you guys for a viral video on youtube! Break the records kids!"

I grinned as Hazel just smiled awkwardly and face palmed herself as we got out. I laughed at her embarrassment as she smiled and shoved me. I sat down as she remembered something and rushed inside. 

She came out with a picnic basket and kept it on the back seat as she sat in front grinning and strapped the seat belt.

I pointed to the basket as if asking what is it.

"I get hungry really fast, and I owe you one picnic treat too! Remember?" She shrugged. 

She remembers our little moments. I can't believe I had taken her for granted when I made that fucking stupid bet!

I grinned as I started the car and drove along. We sat in a comfortable silence.

As we reached, I grabbed our guitars while she grabbed the music sheets and the picnic basket. We climbed up and sat down while she handed down the sheets. 

We sat down quickly and started practicing. It was a bit messy at start, since we had problems with the guitar beats.

"This chord should be played three times or four?" I asked.

"Four, aren't you the camp star who didn't want to work with me because I was not good enough?" Hazel asked me as she crossed her arms.

I rolled my eyes and continued.

 I had said that, to get her mad on purpose. She was going to decline the project, and to say the truth, I didn't want her to. I wanted to spend some time with her. I knew if I targeted her, she would lose it and agree to prove herself. My plan worked smoothly. She might hate me and find me egoistical, but all this doesn't matter, not anymore.

"I have to tell you something marshmallow..." I sighed.

She looked up at me with her big brown eyes. 

"I didn't mean even a word I said to you in front of Mrs. Lean. I said it... maybe because I lost it. You are a wonderful singer and you know that!" I explained.

She blushed as she heard it. I grinned and continued playing. She too shook her head and continued playing.

"You hungry?" Hazel suddenly spoke up. I nodded as I picked up the basket and rummaged through it. I passed out a chips packet to her and picked out one. We quietly ate our chips as we gazed at the sky. This place was magical.