His phone has more secrets than an Agatha Christie's novel!

Hazel's P.O.V

"Seriously Hazel, we have the alarm for a reason! You better start using it for that!" My mom glared at me as I quickly stuffed my books in the bag. I looked at dad for help. He looked away as he continued to read his paper.

Haw! My dad bailed on me! INSULT!

"I... I will surely read the how to use manual today for an alarm clock! Promise!" I ran out before she could again scold me. I heard my dad snicker before I shut the door. 

As I stepped out, I breathed in the fresh air. It was a beautiful day, warm sunlight with a cool breeze. I just wish my school was close enough so that I could walk or ride a bicycle till there! 

I just smiled as I quickly got in my car. I played the same playlist I played the night before. My lips curved upwards on it's own. Arthur made some comments at the starting but later went all quiet as he just looked upwards and closed his eyes. 

...

"Do you think these stars mean something?" He asked out of the blue.

"Like?" I asked.

"Like it is said that everything ever created has or had a purpose. What are these stars?" He asked as he turned his chair towards me. 

"I... I don't know! Maybe they are rocks in the space?" I laughed awkwardly.

"Hmm... that is stupid science! According to me, they are more like the people who passed away but still stayed. They are the tiny dots of light reminding they may not be visible always but they are there. It is good to know that we are always surrounded by people who are ready to light our ways even when we don't know them..."

 He smiled as his blue eyes seemed to penetrate through me. I squirmed internally because of the butterflies crowding in my stomach and chest.

"Isn't it Lion King?" I giggled.

"Doesn't mean it isn't true!" He grinned.

"That is a beautiful thought. I think then I would believe that too... That way at least Jason is still with me up there!" I sighed.

"He will be proud." Arthur said as he looked at me intently.

"Of what?" I asked.

"You. He will be proud to have such a beautiful and smart sister who knows her way in her life and world. Who is so talented, funny and unique that she has every guy falling at her feet, yet she doesn't care of the popularity. She is so true, and that is amazing!"

Done. No more self control. I was now teary eyed and as red as a tomato. But it seriously didn't matter how I looked now. 

"Thank you Arthur." I whispered.

"Anytime..." He shrugged. 

This was him; a guy who was all cocky and would make you feel to either throw him off the cliff or pull your hair out, but also a guy who can make you feel at the top of the world and be the sweetest, deepest, and most amazing person you ever knew. He will express his feelings so clearly and will so it so simply, without any effort.

"We should sleep now..." I said as I switched off the music. 

"Goodnight marshmallow!"

"Goodnight jerk!"

...

I didn't even realize I had reached the school. I pulled up in the parking spot and quickly grabbed my bag as I dashed in. Obviously I was late. 

I quickly sat down beside Gina as she sighed, "You seriously need some time management lessons young lady!"

"Oh hey mom! I didn't know you were coming!" I said sarcastically. She just slapped my arm causing some heads to turn.