He promised...

Hazel's P.O.V

I woke up with a light headache. I pinched the bridge of my nose and looked around. I was where exactly? Not my house... Yeah! It was Emma's house. But I have seen this room... 

Oh fuck! It is Arthur's room!

I quickly jerked forward. Suddenly it felt my head was hit with a brick. 

"Calm down marshmallow! Don't exert! You don't want your head to burst open!" I looked up to see Arthur kneeling beside me, pulling out a strip of aspirin as he handed me that and a glass of water. I quickly had it, and felt a little better. That was when I took a good look at him and realized something... Arthur was shirtless!

I gaped in horror, but quickly looked away. But he was too quick to notice as he smirked at me. 

"How are you feeling marshmallow?" He asked, still grinning. 

"Not the best but fine..." I sighed. He nodded as he sat down beside me. I cleared my throat as I shifted away a little, but his gaze was still penetrating through me.

"Am I making you uncomfortable marshmallow?" Arthur asked smirking. 

"Not at all!" I stated quickly. I was not going to let him win this. 

"Do you... remember anything from yesterday?" He asked, a bit nervously.

I just shook my head, "Nothing. All I remember having those weirdly tasty chocolates and then you coming. After that, all is blank. Those chocolates were drugged..."

"Oh okay, good." He nodded. 

"Did I... did I do something wrong?" I asked hesitatingly. He looked into space as he remembered something. 

"No. Nothing." He said as scratched his knuckles. That was his tell sign for lying. Yep, something definitely happened.

I took his hand causing him to look at me instantly as I said, "Don't lie. Please. What happened yesterday?"

He just freed his hand as he got up and headed towards the window. 

"You want to know?" He suddenly asked seriously. He didn't let me answer as he sat down in front of me and grabbed my hand lightly, while his eyes burned in mine with a bit of anger and... jealously? He said, "You said something about Jason. You hated boxing because of him. You said you... loved him!" He growled, clenching his teeth.

I widened my eyes. I told him about Jason?! I can't believe I spoke so much when I was high.

"Did I tell you who he was?" I whispered.

"No, but he of course was an ex whom you still have feelings for!" He said bitterly as his eyes clearly showed hurt. He got up and walked up to the wall as he balled his fists.

I suddenly felt my chest burning. I had this sudden feeling of proving myself. It was hurting me to see that he knew the wrong side about me. 

"That is not true!" I blurted out as I stood up.

"Then who is he?" He suddenly said in a high tone.

"I... I can't!" I sighed. 

He just scoffed as he said slowly, "Of course you can't! I anyway don't mean anything to you! Why would you tell me? You never trusted me, and I still do. That is what hurts so much Hazel! That I am so vulnerable in front of you!" 

"You mean nothing?! How dare you even say that?" I pushed his chest. I was way too angry. "I always trusted you! You broke me, by cheating me; and you call yourself vulnerable?! Do you know how much it irritated me, that you didn't even talk once with me? NO! It is all you!" I screamed.