Gamers and Models

Jungeun woke up at around 11am and texted the group chat "morning baby wolves" She didn't get a response till half an hour later since she was usually the first one to get up.

"Hyejoo hates that but hi hi" Hyunjin said and sent a picture of her messy hair.

The other members sent voice messages since they hated texting and were set on a time to go to the tournament place.

In the meantime Jungeun decided to head out with someone...

"Hey babe you ready?" Jungeun called this mystery person.

"Yeah come pick me up." The person on the other end responded before hanging up.

Jungeun hummed to herself while driving to the person's house. She knocks on the door. A beautiful girl opened the door.

"You look so pretty Jennie."

Jennie laughed "Let's go before anyone sees us."

Jungeun had met the model when she went to visit Hyunjin at her modeling agency. After that they both went on a date and had been secretly dating for the past 6 months.

"We can go to the mall if you want me to buy you anything." Jungeun suggested.

"Any place is fine." Jennie said and kissed Jungeun's cheek .

Jungeun drove to the mall she wasn't rich but had enough money to spoil her girlfriend.

Jennie picked a purse and some heels which Jungeun happily bought for her. After that they walked hand in hand and got some food. Jungeun didn't really care if anyone saw her since she wasn't famous she was just known by gamers and her youtube show with Jinsoul wasn't huge either.

Jennie made sure to wear some dark clothes and shades you'd have to know her well enough to recognize the model. After eating they went to more stores and bought more things that were mostly for Jennie. After 2 hours it was time to get going.

They were both content with the date. While in the car they started kissing.
"Someone's impatient." Jungeun said twirling Jennie's hair.

"I missed your lips!" Jennie said before kissing her again but before it got heated Jungeun decided they shouldn't be at an open parking lot and began driving to the model's house.

Jungeun parked in front of her house and turned to the girl.

"Kiss me." Jennie pouted and Jungeun did as told. Her girlfriend was a freaking model of course she would obey her. Jennie climbed into Jungeun's lap and started kissing her again. She was already starting to undress and was now shirtless and on top of the girl. It came to a stop once hearing ringing.

"It's Jinsoul..." Jungeun says not knowing if she should answer.

"Answer it." Jungeun answered "This is gonna be fun..." Jennie whispered and began to kiss along Jungeun's jaw.

"You're not replying to the the group chat we're meeting up at Hyunjin's."

"...fuck" Jungeun sighed into the phone.

"Oh what's wrong? Do you want me to come pick you up." Jinsoul asked worryingly.

"Uh? N- no..." Jennie then took Jungeun's shirt off.

"Are you ok what was the noise?"

"My blankets I'm just fixing my bed." Jungeun breath hitched once feeling the cold hit her chest and Jennie's lips on her abdomen creeping lower and lower.

"So can you make it or not." Jinsoul asked just wanting to keep going with her day.

"...keep going." Jungeun tried hard not to moan but failed.