12

While the lovers cried in the bathroom the friends hung out... If hanging out means eating pizza in awkward silence. Even though they were concerned about their friends everyone still has Jungeun slapping her ex fresh on their mind.

No one really knew if they should bring it up or not. Nor did Jungeun know if she should bring up Jinsoul calling her her girlfriend in front of everyone. She had been waiting for the word "girlfriend" to come out of Jinsoul's mouth for a while. She just didn't imagine it being said in a situation like that. Her thinking didn't go as far since everyone was interrupted.

"Vivi?"

Vivi instantly recognized the voice. Her mother's voice. "Oh hey! Did you guys see everything?" Vivi asked excitingly.

They both look at each other. "Well yeah but you only got second place." Her dad said seeming to be disappointed. Surely Vivi's league getting second place meant something... right?

"This is my first big tournament and we got second place do you not see the achievement there?" She already began getting irritated.

"When you told us you were good and that this was your passion we thought you were GOOD."

"Hey!" Haseul stands up. "She IS good Vivi got so many kills and even Gowon lets her coordinate the team sometimes." She took Vivi's hand.

Vivi looks back at her girlfriend and smiled. She couldn't always stick up for herself so Haseul doing that was a big help.

Her father sighs. He was always a straightforward man. "Of course you defend her you don't want her to have a good life?"

"Excuse me? Vivi has a good life she loves gaming and that's what she does. Of course I'm gonna defend her she's my girlfriend."

Her father shakes his head and leaves. Her mom follows him out it seemed like she wanted to say something but didn't.

Vivi sighs and sits back down along with Haseul who puts her arm around her.

"Thanks for sticking up for me." Vivi smiles and places her head on Haseul's shoulder. Haseul always made her feel safe but she couldn't help feeling upset.

Haseul shook her head. "What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't stick up for you?"

After Jinsoul heard that she looked and Jungeun who she didn't realize was already looking back at her. They both looked down quickly.

Jiwoo noticed and decided to break the silence between both girls. "So about Jennie? What's up with her?" She takes a bite of her pizza.

"Not sure I thought she wanted nothing to do with me." Jungeun answers.

Jiwoo shakes her head. "Well good thing Jinsoul was there to protect you."

Jungeun felt butterflies in her stomach while Jinsoul looked down and smiled. "Y-yeah thanks Soulie." She places her head on Jinsoul's shoulder. "You're a good actress."

"Actress?" Jinsoul questions. What did she mean?

"You pretending to be my girlfriend." Jungeun giggles.

"It's not that difficult when it's you."

Normally the other girls would make jokes just about now but they let the girls have their moment.

"You already know how I feel about you right?" Jinsoul asks.

"Yeah... I've been waiting on you to ask me the question." She was quiet as if she didn't want anyone but Jinsoul to hear her.

Jinsoul is now the one with butterflies in her stomach. With a panicked look on her face she looks at the rest of the girls.

They're all making the same gesture with their head while Heejin mouths the words "ask her"