Consequences Are For Later

"Seems like you're getting lots of support from Lipsouls." Jinsoul grins she was more than happy to find out her friend's scandal wasn't much of a big deal now that just about all their fans were showing their support.

Jungeun lets out a sigh of relief taking a break from reading all the comments from Kim N Jin. "Hey it's getting late you should stay the night I don't want you getting kidnap."

Jinsoul laughs as if she wasn't already planning on staying with Jungeun. "Do you have spare pjs these jeans are killing me."

The other girl nods and walks to her closet where she finds a bunch of pjs. She sees a cute blue fish one "When did I get this?" She shrugs answering her own question before returning back to Jinsoul who was still reading comments.

"Here."

"Thanks." Jinsoul starts undressing then and there.

"Ok wow Jinsoul?" Jungeun quickly looks away.

Jinsoul responds by scoffing as if they aren't already best friends.

"Done!" Jinsoul lets out while patting the clothes down freeing it of any wrinkles.

"Hehe you look pretty cute in my pajamas." Jungeun says and then leaves to find some pajamas for herself. She comes back wearing red pajama with owls on them.

"Where do you get all these weirdly specific pjs." Jinsoul says after taking look at Jungeun's.

"I think I got them online." She rubs her chin. "What was the site called? Uh... Something Odd Eye- Something .com? I don't really remember it."

"Well if you remember tell me these are pretty comfy." Jinsoul then jumps into Jungeun's bed.

Jungeun laughs. "I don't think I'll tell you. You know you look way better when you wear my clothes."

Jinsoul feels her heart speed up but luckily her quick thinking is always able to get her out of situations like these. "Jeez Jungie you break up with ONE girl and now you're all over me..." She shakes her head.

Jungeun sits next to her on the bed. "You should help me with getting over Jennie then." She puckered her lips up and closed her eyes. Jinsoul was dying inside and would kiss her but Jungeun was sadly just joking. "Yuck!" She yells and bounces off before she completely gay panics. "I'm gonna go wash my face." Jinsoul speedwalks to the bathroom.

____________Text___________
Jinsoul - jiwoooooo

Jinsoul - WAKE UPPPP

Jiwoo - hhhhhh what nowwww

Jinsoul - i need advice

Jiwoo - is it about computers orrrrrr

Jinsoul - no?

Jiwoo - goodnight <3

Jinsoul - jiwoo pls :(

Jiwoo - im joking what's wrong

Jinsoul - lets say ur with someone u really like how do u talk to them

Jiwoo - r u w someone u like :)

Jinsoul - it's not important rn

Jiwoo - well if you r get off ur phone and talk to them it's cheesy but just be yourself

Jinsoul - how do u never get nervous

Jiwoo - oh i get nervous i'm just good at hiding it ppl like confidence so fake it till you make it