Mission One

The two girls had arrived. While waiting they walked around and talked like normal. Sooyoung just wanted Jiwoo to remain calm till the girls came. It only helped for a little till Sooyoung received a text and Jiwoo's anxiety skyrocketed.

"We're here." - Haseul

If Haseul was already here that meant Yeojin, Yerim, and maybe Vivi we're with her.

Jiwoo let out a string of cuss words when Sooyoung showed her the text. Despite her cute personality the girl cussed a lot more than everyone thought. Sooyoung didn't mind she understood why Jiwoo felt the way she did. She took her by the shoulders and made sure they were making eye contact. "It's gonna alright. I'm gonna take care of everything that I can ok?"

Jiwoo nods yet still feeling unsure she quickly hugs Sooyoung before finding the entrance where Haseul and the others should be. Jiwoo spots her first but quickly looks the other way. Haseul then sees them and calls out for Sooyoung who in return smiles and waves.

"It's ok Jiwoo." She whispers while they make their way over to them.

Along Haseul they see Yeojin, Yerim, and Vivi as expected.

"Hey!" Sooyoung says but everyone's a bit quiet.

"Let's go somewhere a bit less crowded." Vivi suggests and takes a hold of Haseul's arm.

Sooyoung leads them since she's the tallest and can see above most. She spots a place and begins walking there.

The whole walk there felt tense Yerim was behind Jiwoo and Jiwoo could feel her staring at the back of her head. She just hoped she could say the right things to gain Yerim's trust back.

Once at the spot they take a seat Jiwoo knows she should speak but can't bring herself to do so. Luckily Sooyoung is able to bring up a topic.

"So Yeojin how have you been doing in school?"

"I'm alright with Haseul and Yerim helping me it's getting easier! Sometimes even Vivi helps and she's so smart!" Her praises cause Vivi to laugh.

Vivi wasn't very focused though. She was looking around for her parents she had invited to come watch her play. She hadn't received a text so she didn't know when they would arrive.

Vivi mentioned it and they all spoke about it except for Jiwoo. The most noise she had made was to laugh at something Sooyoung had said.

Haseul eventually gets a message and sees it's from Gowon.

"Gowon is here I'll go get her." Haseul says and leaves with Vivi to get her.

They come back and Jiwoo can't bring herself to face up. She stays on her phone waiting for a text from a wolf saying they've arrived. Which happened not too long after Gowon's arrival. Heejin texts saying she's a few minutes away with the rest of the team.

Jiwoo sets her phone down and begins biting her nails. She hated being nervous her bright personality left almost no space for such feelings so when she felt anything bad she didn't know how to cope. She leaned her head on Sooyoung and Sooyoung kissed her on the head causing Jiwoo to smile a little while simultaneously earning them a few looks from the other girls. Usually they would say something but obviously Jiwoo didn't want much attention on her.

Heejin was finally at the entrance but Jiwoo told them to come and get her because she was too nervous to stand up. Just for Jiwoo's sake they agreed and found her.

"Psst!" Heejin goes causing everyone to look over at the pack. There was Hyunjin eating ice cream and laughing at something on her phone, Jungeun and Jinsoul talking to each other, and Olivia looking in some other direction pretending she doesn't see the Butterflies.