Left Unspoken

Jiwoo and Hyunjin had arrived at Jungeun's house. Once Jiwoo heard that Jungeun had drank she knew she'd have to get there quick. Upon getting there they sent Jinsoul home and took care of the girl by themselves.

"Did you know about this?" Jiwoo asked Hyunjin.

Hyunjin looked over at Jungeun who was still starring at the ceiling. "No if I did I would've done something." She sighs deeply.

"Do you need some water?" Jiwoo pats Jungeun's head. Jungeun just shakes her head.

"I just want to apologize to her."

"Jinsoul is ok just rest for now Hyunjin and I will take care of you."

Hyunjin takes the now completely empty bottle of alcohol and throws it out. She leaves the room to get some cold water for the girl in case she'd want some later. Everyone's already been to everyone's houses before so they always knew where to find things. She looks through the cabinets for a big cup but ends up finding something much more surprising. 3 bottles... She runs back to the bedroom. Shocked of course since she'd never seen the bottles.

"Jungeun?"

"Mmmm."

"Why is there three bottles in your cabinet?"

"I haven't drank any... Jennie told my to buy some for us."

Hyunjin and Jiwoo exchanges concerned looks.

"Jungeun you know you shouldn't do that even for Jennie." Jiwoo pats Jungeun's head just to let her know she won't get mad.

Jungeun feels a knot in her throat. Now remember everything she did for Jennie. "S-She told me I'd be ok... Please just don't tell anyone especially Hyejoo about this. At least don't tell her till after the tournaments."

Jiwoo and Hyunjin frown. They felt bad Jungeun was such a nice person and was in such a toxic relationship that no one knew about. They didn't say anything knowing Jungeun would just start crying so they hug her.

After a while of hugging, crying, and scolding Jungeun falls asleep from the exhaustion. Jiwoo decides to give Jinsoul a call just to let her knew everything is taken care of.

"Hey Jinsoul are you ok?"

"Yeah how is she?"

"She's sleeping right now but I have to ask something."

"What is it?"

"You texted me saying you were with your crush... You were with Jungeun."

"I guess there's no hiding it now..."

"It's fine I was just curious let's talk later."

"See you soon."

Jiwoo looks over and the sleeping girl then at Hyunjin who was listening to the call. "Don't tell Jungeun."

Hyunjin chuckles and then sighs. "As if I'll have the time."

Jiwoo tilts her head. "What do you mean?" She walks over to Hyunjin.

"Jiwoo... I'm not sure about this. I mean playing with the Wolves means a lot to me but I don't think it's the right thing for me."

Hyunjin did love playing with her friends but she was thinking about the possibilities if she pursued her modeling career. It wasn't that she was sick of the Wolves but she'd been wanting to be a model all her life and it was finally happening. But because of gaming she found herself turning down lots of opportunities.

"Have you told Hyejoo?"

Hyunjin shakes her head. "I don't plan on telling her till after this tournament. Maybe once I make up my mind i'll tell her."