Last Life

Hyunjin was finally at her friend's house who usually kept a key under the mat so she took it and let herself in. Hyunjin had already been to her house enough to know it'd be fine. "Heejin? It's me Hyunjin!"

Luckily Heejin had already finished streaming since the stream wasn't much to show her art but to rant. "Do you need something?" Heejin said as she left her room.

"What the hell is with your attitude?" Hyunjin aggressively said which caught Heejin by surprise since Hyunjin didn't get angry this quick. Yet it only made Heejin wanna act up even more. She began walking downstairs towards Hyunjin.

"My attitude?" She laughs "Please like you're not the one sneaking out to places without telling anyone but Jiwoo!" She finally makes it to the front door where Hyunjin is by.

"Ugh you're acting like a fucking child Heejin seriously." Hyunjin put her hands on her face in frustration.

"Are you seeing someone? Is that it Hyunjin?" Heejin said in a mocking tone.

Hyunjin started walking towards her causing her to walk backwards till her back hit the wall.

"So what if I am why the hell do you care so much?" Hyunjin was obviously growing frustrated with her. Even when her back hit the wall Hyunjin kept getting closer causing Heejin to face away.

"You'll tell Jiwoo but not me! You're so fucking fake!" She yells without looking at her but could feel Hyunjin's gaze.

"The hell did you just call me?"

"Fake! You're fake!" She said followed by silence falling over them. Heejin was brave enough to yell but not to look into Hyunjin's shaking eyes. She already knew what was coming.

Almost every time they argued like this it ended up a lot more different than one would've expected. That's why they tried not to argue much in public because they knew how Hyunjin would get and how Heejin liked making her mad.

"Look at me bunny." Hyunjin said as she took her chin. It was already happening when Hyunjin started calling her 'Bunny' there was no going back.

"You're being such a brat today aren't you?"

Heejin didn't say a word instead she bit her bottom lip as she started to feel more than butterflies in her stomach.

"I think I'm gonna have to teach you a few things since you don't fucking listen." Hyunjin whispers.

Heejin nodded still biting her lip. Hyunjin began kissing her while lifting Heejin's leg to press their bodies into each other. She then pinned both her arms over Heejin and began sucking on her neck.

Heejin grew weaker with the girls touch but Hyunjin was ruthless. "Stand up straight!" She demanded which only made Heejin's knees weaker yet she managed to stay up.

Every time Heejin was about to lose it Hyunjin would stop mid way causing Heejin to whine and complain. She was on the verge of tears when finally Hyunjin let her and her body went weak. Her back slid down the wall as she panted for air.

Hyunjin stared at the girl on the floor. This was a familiar sight to her. A smiley Heejin panting as she wiped the sweat off her forehead. Whatever this was it'd been happening for months. Surprisingly Heejin was the one who started fooling around.

They would do this anytime they were mad at each other or if they were in the mood. Even though they both knew it wasn't healthy it was too addictive. Heejin started calling Hyunjin a lot more to come over but ever since Hyunjin started to go to someone else's house Heejin began getting jealous.

She wasn't planning on catching feelings but the more she thought about Hyunjin with another person the more it hurt her. Especially after they were done and Hyunjin would hold her as their bare legs intertwined underneath the sheets.