Visitors

"Ughhh I don't wanna do this shit." Yeojin complains to Yerim as they sit down with mountains of homework before them.

Yerim sighs "You need to pass or else Haseul won't let you play videogames." Which was a concern considering Yeojin was in a league.

"Fine fine." She takes a good luck at her worksheet before slamming her own head on the table. "Ouch."

Yerim laughs at her.

"Mmmmm don't laugh at my pain!" She picks her head up and sets it on Yerim's comfortable shoulder. Yeojin was clingy with just about everyone she met. Yet Yerim was just comfier to lay on. Unlike everyone else Yerim wouldn't complain.

"Alright Yeojin no time to cuddle I just wanna get this over with if you need help with anything tell me." She takes a sheet of homework and starts working on it. Yeojin always appreciated Yerim's hard work. No matter how bad things were she never gave up and kept smiling. This motivated to do her homework and she soon started.

Though it was a bit hard to focus. "I could be practicing right now..." She would think to herself. It was all pretty frustrating but every time she glanced over at her friend all that negativity would be lifted. This was a nice feeling till Yeojin just started staring at Yerim. School wasn't even on her mind at the this point just the gorgeous girl in front of her.

Yerim didn't notice right away since she was reading a comic book Yeojin had probably left on the table. She was a huge fan of reading fantasy. Though with enough time she noticed Yeojin's puppy eyes looking at her.

"Do you need help?" Yerim asked as she sets the comic down. Her thumb still in between the pages just so she won't lose her spot. She looks over at the younger girl but receives no answer. "Yeojin?" She says this louder.

"Huh?" Yeojin shakes her head and quickly gets back to her own work. Yerim doesn't think much about and gets back to reading. Though Yeojin wondered why she liked looking at Yerim so much. It started happening almost every time they hung out.

Although when Yeojin first met Yerim she developed a small crush. It never really fully went away. At one point Yerim started dating a guy in their grade. Even though Yerim would constantly complain about not being happy with him Yeojin would get so jealous. Sometimes she just wanted to cry because she really liked her and she couldn't do anything about it.

After a while the guy started to get creepy he wouldn't let Yerim go out with friends, followed her everywhere, and one time even showed up to her house uninvited. It seemed like that experience really affected Yerim because she hasn't dated since. Yeojin  hoped Yerim would be open to the idea of dating. Even though her crush wasn't as big as it used to be.

"Hey Yerim?"

"Mm?"

"Do you have any crushes?"

Yerim flinched. She looked up once more from the comic. Yeojin and her hadn't talked about crushes in a while so this was unatural. The only person she had told about Gowon was Jiwoo. Had Jiwoo told her?

"Why are you asking?" Yerim calmly said wanting to not raise any suspicion.

"Curious since you never seem to like anyone."

Yerim laughed mostly in relief that Yeojin didn't know. Yerim's crush developed watching Gowon's streams. She offered to play 1v1 hoping they'd become friends and then more but they've remained friends except for that drunken kiss. Ever since then Yerim hasn't been able to get over Gowon.

"No one seems to be interested in me so I just don't like anyone I guess."

Yeojin chuckles. Yerim really thought no one was interested in her meanwhile Yeojin was right next to her. A girl that's been crushing on her for the longest.