Befriending

"Mom I can't just go back to China like this. I have a job, friends, a life here."

"Vivi you're wasting your life here. Can't you see back in China you could get married and start a family."

"Don't you remember I'm dating Haseul? Since I was a child you didn't let me live. Why won't you ever just let me live my own life?"

Since childhood Vivi grew up to be a lot more timid and quiet than her friends. Instead of hanging out she'd usually have to stay home because her parents didn't think they they were a good influence. The only time she saw anyone was at school. Even then she started to talk less and less till she was known as the quiet kid.

"We only want what's best for you. You're getting to an age where you need to to start focusing on what's important."

Vivi was furious. Furious enough to move the woman out of the way before slamming the door hard enough for the ground to shake. She got in her car and drove off to find anyone. She already felt like she had bothered Haseul with bringing her along and everyone seemed to be busy.

She gets her phone out and calls Yerim. "Hey Yerim I was wondering if you had any of the Wolves numbers?"

"I only have Jiwoo's. I think Gowon might have Olivia Hye's though."

"That's fine can you give me Jiwoo's?"

"I'll text it to you but why do you need it?"

"Don't worry about it thanks though I'll see you later."

Vivi hung up and a few seconds later got the text from Yerim. She takes a few deep breathes before dialing the number and calling.

"Hellooo!"

"Hey Jiwoo it's Vivi."

"Ooooh hi Vivi did Yerim give you my number?"

"Yeah I was wondering if I could just come over for a while?"

"Yeah no problem Heejin and Hyunjin are here too by the way."

Vivi had no problem she just needed to get away so she told her it's fine.
Jiwoo gives her the address and Vivi begins driving there. If Vivi spent just another second with her controlling parents she was sure she'd lose her mind. "How the hell did I survive with them for all those years?" She kept and kept asking herself the whole way to Jiwoo's.

The car ride felt long she felt like she couldn't breathe and even when she opened the windows she felt as if she was trapped. Thankfully she made it safely to Jiwoo's house where she knocks.

"Hey Vivi! Come in!" The loud girl took Vivi's hand and let her in. "You want some food? Our Heejin brought chicken."

Vivi nodded and Jiwoo brought her to the table where Vivi served herself the chicken Jiwoo talked about. As she ate  she heard footsteps. Heejin and Hyunjin coming from upstairs. "Hey save some for us!" Heejin laughs and waves.

They join the girl even though they had already eaten some.

"Hyunjin you're gonna gain weight!" Jiwoo exclaimed.

Hyunjin shrugged. "So what." Hyunjin loved herself and her body. Plus she loved food no one was gonna stop her from eating whatever she wanted.

"Hyunjin doesn't even gain weight." Heejin said while taking a big bite from a chicken leg.

After some eating and small talk it's time for someone to leave.

"Sorry but I have to go guys. Jiwoo I'm going to you know who's house."