Movie Night

Knock knock.

"I'll get it." Yerim stands up and opens the door to see her blonde friend.

"Hey Yerim!" She hugs her and enters. She was always happy to see her friends. "Who else are we waiting for?"

All the other girls look at each other wondering if it's a good idea to tell her or wait for it to be a surprise. Yeojin doesn't see a problem with it though. "Olivia Hye!"

Gowon freezes. Although last time she met Olivia it was fun they hadn't spoken to each other since. She didn't ask for her number the way Jiwoo did with the two butterflies so Gowon thought Olivia didn't like her.

"Gowon don't worry..." Jiwoo starts. "Hyejoo has been talking about you."

They all laugh including Gowon there's really no reason she should be so intimidated yet she was still nervous.

Another knock is heard at the door minutes later and Jiwoo gets it. "Come in."

"Jiwoo you're inviting me to a strangers house like it's your own..."

"Oh don't be so shy!" She takes the girls hand and pulls her in.

"Wh- You're not even gonna tell me what's up with Jungeun?" Olivia then sees everyone staring at her. Obviously the attention makes her really uncomfortable. The other girls wave and say hi attempting to make things less awkward.

"Guys why don't we watch a movie?" Haseul suggests.

Wanting to make Olivia a bit more comfortable Yeojin asks her what kind of movies she likes.

"Um... I like really scary stuff." Olivia said hesitantly. She didn't know the others well but already knew what type of movies these girls liked. It's pretty obvious they're more into comedy, cartoons, and romance. She could tell this by the way each girl acted. After all Olivia was the "grumpy" one dressed in all black while the others had light colors going for them.

"Scary movie it is!" Yeojin cheers. She didn't really like scary movies but the young girl felt like causing chaos. She puts a scary movie on and giggles. Hoping she scares Haseul just as a dumb sibling prank.

The girls sit in this order: Sooyoung, Jiwoo, Hyejoo, Gowon, Yerim, Yeojin, and Haseul

In front of them they place the pizzas and dimmed the lights. The movie starts like any movie introducing the characters and developing the plot. Nothing much yet.

This was a movie Olivia had already watched so she had an idea of where the jump scares and scary parts were at. In her opinion the movie wasn't as scary as others but it didn't seem like the others would agree. A lot of the time horror didn't really affect her. She watched so much she was practically immune.

"Jeez Hyejoo how do you watch this stuff?" Jiwoo says as she hides her eyes with the slice of pizza she was supposed to be eating. Instead now using it as a shield to protect her eyes from anything that may scar them.

"Are you scared?" Yeojin teases from the other side of the couch.

Sooyoung shakes her head and puts her arm around Jiwoo. "Don't listen to her." Jiwoo giggles like an idiot of course.

They watch further into the movie and Olivia was pretty bored. She looked around and saw all the girls were fully concentrated on the movie except for Gowon.

Gowon instead seemed really tense and wasn't even looking at the tv. Olivia figured the girl was scared. "Fuck it.." She tells herself and puts her arm over the blonde.

Gowon looks at her and Olivia feels feels her heart skip a beat at the girl's cuteness."I didn't know you were big baby." She tells her. Gowon giggles quietly  "Shut up." and leans her head on her chest.