8

'Coming

'Coming.' Jineul took her bag and ran towards the door.

The door closed, and Eunji returned. 'She's gone...now lets study maths.' She said.

'Um...the dreamies are coming...so should I send them your address?' Jaemin asked.

'Well, duh.' She said, making Jaemin chuckle.

'Come on...we had to study probability, right?' She asked.

'I don't know...' Jaemin said.

'Nevermind...we'll do triangles.'

*

'So, this completes triangles...you've got to do this exercise this weekend, okay?' Eunji said, marking something on her book.

'Okay,' Jaemin said.

'So...you're gonna wait here, right?' She asked.

'Yeah, I'm gonna stay here with my baby.' He smirked.

'I'm not your baby.' She protested.

'I wasn't talking about you.' He said, innocently. 'I was talking about Bella.'

'Oh...' Her cheeks turned bright red.

Jaemin chuckled at her flushed look. He scooted closer to her and said, 'Eun...will you help me stop being a jerk to every girl?' He looked at into eyes.

'Jae...look...I'll help you...but this is the last time...and only because you're a less annoying these days.' Eunji said.

'Promise?' He asked, holding out his pinkie.

'Promise.' She interlocked her pinkie with his, thinking how fast he changed a topic.

The bell rang and Eunji went to open it.

'We're here bitch!' Yuki yelled as soon as Eunji opened the door.

'Yeah, and we even bought your- ooh la la.' Minsung said, looking towards the staircase where Jaemin stood awkwardly.

'Oh, what is he doing here?' Dawon asked.

'He and his friends are staying over...hope you don't mind.' Eunji said. The boys shook their heads.

'Oh, no! Not at all! The more the merrier!' Yuki laughed, going inside the house and ruffling Jaemin's hair on the way, making him confused.

'What's wrong with her?' Eunji asked.

'The time of the month.' He replied.

'Oh.'

'Eunji-ah!' Yuki stormed outside. 'Can I have this pillow?' She asked, hugging a pillow which was designed as the poop emoji. 'This is so cute.' She pouted.

'Uh-' Eunji was interrupted by the doorbell ringing again.

Dawon opened the door, revealing five other guys.

'Hi, noona...' Jisung said, awkwardly and Chenle waved at them.

Meanwhile, the other three entered the house as if it was their own. Jeno, though, he was a bit hesitant to step inside.

'Jeno! Come inside.' Yuki smiled.

'Hey, babe.' Haechan flicked Eunji's forehead.

'Ow, that hurt!' Eunji whined, rubbing her forehead.

'Hi, Eunji...' Renjun smiled, giving her a high five.

They talked to each other as if they didn't hate each other at all.

If anyone would have seen them, they would have thought the ten of them to be best friends.

They all greeted each other, Jaemin introducing the younger members to his classmates.

'What should we do?' Minsung asked.

'Lets do a karaoke night.' Dawon said.

'Yeah thats a good idea.' Renjun said.

'Okay...so you guys go and set up everything...I'll go and get us some snacks...' Eunji said, walking of to the kitchen.

' Eunji said, walking of to the kitchen