²³revenge

chapter 23 」
❝ please don't judge me too hard 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

THE WARRIORS WON THE GAME, FIVE TO TWO, and they were cheering as they returned to their locker room before they entered.

They slowly walked into the room in shock as they saw that everything in their locker room from their clothes to the benches had been frozen. A shattering sound came from the far end and the players looked over to see Cole's letterman jacket had shattered all over the floor.

Cole pointed up to the wall behind them and they looked up to see the words "VARSITY SUCKS ICE" in shaving cream.

Rick angrily shook his head and muttered, "Ducks."

He slammed his fist against his jacket that was hung against his opened locker, it's pieces shattering all around him.

Amelia understood how he felt and she was surprised to find that her stuff was frozen as well.

Why would they do this? she thought to herself.

She walked back over to where Rick was.

"Why'd they do this?" she asked with an accusatory tone.

"How the hell would I know?" he sneered. "You're the one that's friends with them."

The noirette scoffed and rolled her eyes. "They wouldn't do all this unless they were provoked."

"Good analysis on human behavior," he said sarcastically.

"Did you guys do something to them? Like in addition to your usual . . . fuckery?"

He shrugged his shoulders and she looked at him expectantly.

"We just pulled a small prank, but it was the same as them giving us horse shit," he said and Cole walked over to the two.

"What exactly was this small prank?"

Rick didn't answer but fortunately for Amelia, Cole was kind of a blabbermouth.

"It was sick―them duckies got what they deserved," Cole said.

"What'd you do?" Amelia asked.

"We dumped their clothes into the shower and wrote "FRESHMEN STINK" on the wall in shaving cream just like them," he blabbered.

The girl scoffed before going back to inspect the frozen contents of her locker.

"I'm talking to Coach," Rick said before walking out the locker room and slamming the door behind him. 

WHEN THE TEAM ENTERED THE RINK FOR PRACTICE, the ice was empty of any nets and there was a trash can off to the side. A lot of players muttered among themselves and Amelia looked around in confusion.

Wilson skated over to them, blowing his whistle. "Don't worry, we're not doing bag skates today."

Some of the players seemed to visibly relax.

"We are, however, doing sprints," he started. "How many? That depends on you guys. Line up! Alphabetical order by last name."