²⁸warriors die

chapter 28 」
❝ do it or I cut off your balls 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"LIA! LIA! LIA," a voice groaned, shaking her shoulder.

Amelia rolled over with a loud groan, opening her eyes the slightest amount to see Julie shaking her awake. She opened her eyes more only to notice the sun filtering through the window and the pounding in her head.

She pulled her pillow over her head and laid back down on her bed.

"Come on Lia, we have the board hearing thing after lunch today," the blond girl said.

"What time is it?" Amelia groaned.

Julie looked over to check the clock. "Almost time for lunch; the cafeteria's gonna open in a few minutes. Come on, you gotta get out of bed."

"I will," she murmured before moving her pillow back underneath her head and closing her eyes.

"Fine, sure," Julie said. "But I'm setting an alarm for after lunch and when you need to start getting ready."

She walked over to the alarm clock in between their beds and set an alarm. A series of loud knocks came from the door and Amelia groaned loudly, pulling her pillow back over her face. Julie sighed heavily and walked over to the door, opening it up and making a sound of disdain.

"What do you guys want?" Julie asked.

"Relax, we're here for Parker," a male voice said.

"Fine. Get her out of bed," she replied, before turning to the laying girl. "I'm going to meet up with the others."

The sound of the door slamming caused Amelia to yell into her pillow again. Someone removed her pillow and she frowned when she saw Rick looking down over her. Scooter flopped onto Julie's bed, a pair of sunglasses on his face.

"Come on," he said, lifting her off her back via her shoulders.

"No," she groaned, but he stopped her from flopping back onto her back. 

"This is why I didn't drink like you losers," Rick said, laughing at her and Scooter.

Scooter removed his sunglasses and turned to look at him. "Or because you had to drive and we didn't need you to get a DUI or to kill us all in a car crash."

"Sure, but this is funny."

"Kill the light," Amelia said, pointing over to the window.

Rick sighed heavily and looked at his two hungover teammates. "I'm not your maid."

"Do it or I cut off your balls," the girl threatened.

"What she said," Scooter agreed.

The Varsity captain sighed before trudging over to the window and closing the blinds.

Amelia pointed over to her hockey bag. "Ibuprofen in my bag and water please."

Rick brought over her stuff, without any verbal arguments but his face told her the last place he wanted to be right now was taking care of two hungover idiots.

She took an ibuprofen with water and chugged down the rest of the water. Scooter stuck out his hand, silently asking for a pill when Rick smacked it down.

"You already took several painkillers Scooter, we don't need you OD-ing," Rick said, before snatching the pill bottle out of her hand and putting it back in her bag. "Come on shitheads, we gotta get to lunch."