Chapter 4

Sorry if it seems as if the chapters are getting shorter! The original writer made it this way, and I'm doing everything I can to extend it.

Please leave a review.

Disclaimer: I do not own ATLA, but I wish I did.

~~~

Aang, Sokka, and Zuko walked through the Upper Ring looking for a restaurant Katara would like. They had been walking for two hours and hadn't found a perfect one yet. Sokka and Zuko were losing their patience.

"Come on Aang! Just pick a restaurant," Sokka said, getting frustrated.

"Yeah, I don't feel like walking much longer and soon someone will see through our disguises," Zuko said.

Aang and Zuko had been wearing disguises so they wouldn't be mobbed by people who wanted to see the Fire Lord and the Avatar.

"Hey, there is a restaurant over there," he said, pointing. "It specializes in Water Tribe cuisine, that's perfect!"

"Finally, my legs were getting tired," Sokka said.

They walked into the restaurant to book a table at night.

"How may I help you?" asked the hostess.

"I would like to book a table for two for tonight. It's a special dinner," Aang said.

"Oh, of course, name?" asked the hostess.

"Aang... wait nononono I-I meant Kuzon," Aang stuttered. Sokka facepalmed and Zuko shook his head.

"My, oh my, Avatar Aang? Why you can have the best table in the restaurant tonight."

"Uhhhhhh," Aang said while scratching his neck.

"Is this a romantic evening?"

Aang started thinking about Katara and got lost in his train of thought.

"Avatar?"

"Yes, sorry."

"Okay. I'll make sure that tonight will be special, young Avatar,"

Sokka and Zuko were waiting outside for Aang.

"Ooh, Aang. Look!" Sokka said, pointing to a place across the street.

"What is it?" Aang asked.

"It's a carriage service," Zuko said. "It can bring you and Katara to the dance hall."

"The city will pay for any expenses, remember? It may even be free since they're serving the Avatar," Sokka said.

"I dunno guys. I don't like to take free stuff, and I don't want to run the city for its money," Aang said.

"Come on, it's for Katara. You want it to be special, right?" Sokka asked.

"Yeah. I want us to remember this night for the rest of our lives."

"Then order a carriage," Sokka said, trying to persuade Aang.

"Fine, I'll do it. For Katara."

Aang went in and ordered a carriage to their address, and for it to pick them up at 6:00. The owner didn't want Aang to pay, but Aang insisted on paying on it. The owner refused to allow Aang to pay. Aang walked back outside.

"They refused to take my money."

"Good, that means ther... I mean 'oh no, that's terrible'," Sokka said.

Aang rolled his eyes at Sokka and the boys started walking back to the house.

"So Aang do you have anything to wear for your date?" Sokka asked.

ATLA: Book 4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें