Chapter 16

I was having MAJOR writer's block for this chapter. I had no idea where to go with it.

I kinda dislike this chapter, but I feel bad for making you guys wait this long. I promise that the next chapter will be somewhat likable.

Please review.

Disclaimer: I do not own ATLA.

~~~

The couple left the house, their hands swinging together as they walked. They were navigating through the streets of Ba Sing Se to get the best tea in the city. Katara was wearing her normal Water Tribe outfit and Aang wore his Air Nomad robes.

"It feels like it's been forever since we got to go out like this," Katara said, leaning on Aang's shoulder.

"We finally get some breathing room, some time to talk," Aang replied.

They arrived at the Jasmine Dragon a few minutes later. The teashop was packed, unsurprisingly, and they were greeted by Iroh.

"Aang! Katara! What a pleasant surprise!" Iroh greeted them.

"Hey, Iroh!" Aang and Katara said in unison. They welcomed him with a hug.

"Unfortunately, we're full... again, but the back patio is completely empty," he winked. The couple started to blush. Iroh chuckled and grabbed two menus. "So, how are you guys doing?" Iroh asked.

"We're doing pretty okay," Katara started.

"But we were wondering if you could give us some advice," Aang finished.

"My shift ends in roughly ten minutes, so you're going to have to wait. But my first piece of advice is to drink some tea, it helps clear the mind," Iroh replied.

~~~

They navigated through the restaurant and got to the back. Iroh started taking their orders.

"What would you two like to order?" Iroh asked as he pulled out his notepad.

"I think I'll take the lychee tea," Katara replied.

"Great choice," Iroh muttered. "Aang?"

Aang was still looking through the menu. "Err... I guess I'll take... green tea."

"Alright, I'll be back with your tea and some advice," Iroh said as he walked back into the shop.

Aang and Katara sat in silence as they listened to the blue jays calling each other. They were enjoying the presence of each other. Katara looked around at the large city until her eyes met Aang's once again.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" Katara giggled.

"Oh, I was smiling?" Aang said.

Katara giggled even harder. "Yes, you doofus."

Aang rubbed his neck while his girlfriend laughed hysterically. Iroh walked out with the tea in his hands and chuckled at the pair.

~~~

"So, you fear that jealousy has gotten the best of you two?"

The couple nodded their heads vigorously.

Iroh grabbed his mug. "You see, jealousy in romance is like salt in tea. A little pinch of it can actually enhance the savor." He put some salt into his tea. "But too much of it can spoil the pleasure and can even threaten your entire wellbeing." He put all of the salt in the tea then emptied the cup. "You may choose to leave it the way it is, but it will spoil the enjoyment and may leave terrible consequences. You might not always have a chance to fix your error, so you should take it now and try again." Iroh grabbed his kettle and refilled his mug.