Chapter 13

Sorry that this took so long to come out. I was busy yesterday and the day before.

Please review.

Disclaimer: ATLA is not one of the things I own.

~~~

The Gaang had left in the morning, they were heading back to Ba Sing Se for the Harmony Restoration meetings that they had to attend. Katara and Aang sat on Appa's head while the rest of Team Avatar rode on Appa's saddle.

"Did you enjoy the trip?" Aang asked, gaze pointed at Katara.

"I liked most of the vacation, not the parts where you were trying to break up with me," Katara said.

"I'm really sorry, it hurt me too."

"I know. It just shows how much you care for me. You were willing to give up what you wanted most to protect me." She snuggled into his shoulder.

Toph, Sokka, and Zuko were arguing in the back while Aang and Katara were doing couple things.

"AANG!" Sokka yelled.

Aang quickly turned his head around. Katara got off of his shoulder and turned towards him too. "Yeah? What is it?"

"We need to you solve a dispute," Sokka replied.

"Snoozles thinks that because you and Katara are dating, means that you are no longer best friends. He thinks that it takes it to a whole new level," Toph interjected.

"It's true that we're on a whole new level, but I still think she's my best friend. She's the best of my everything," Aang said while wrapping an arm around her.

"Oogies." Suki punched her boyfriend in the stomach and Katara just shook her head.

"Okay, but who would be your best friend if it wasn't Katara?" Zuko asked.

"Snoozles over here thinks that automatically makes him your best friend. I said it could be any one of us, but he keeps insisting that it's him."

"Yeah because I've known him the longest, other than Katara!"

"By one day!" Zuko interjected.

"Yeah but you were his enemy, NOT his friend," Sokka said smugly.

"Sokka, you thought that Aang was a Fire Nation spy until he saved you from Zuko," Katara laughed.

"He didn't save me, he just assisted me in disposing of Zuko," Sokka declared.

"What are you talking about? I kicked your butt, Sokka. The whole South Pole would be gone if it wasn't for Aang."

"Fine, fine, fine. I will settle this," Aang started. "My very best friend is... Appa," he said grinning. Appa groaned and Katara giggled.

Sokka had a disappointed look on his face. "But I'm second, right?"

"Fine Sokka, I don't really care," Aang said.

"UH HUH, YEAH, HAHA!" he yelled. Sokka stood up and started doing a dance, teasing Toph and Zuko.

Zuko, Sokka, and Toph got into another argument. Suki and Mai shook their heads at how stupid their boyfriends looked.

~~~

A few hours had passed since they left Ember Island. The argument lasted for around another hour before they started joking around once again. They were nearing the Outer Wall of Ba Sing Se.