The Sleepover ~1~

Naomi's POV🎈

"Heyyy!" I yelled when miyah opened her door I was so excited to see her after so long, we didnt get to see eachother all summer because she was in Florida at her Dad's beach house while I was stuck at home.

"HEY BITCH I MISSED YOU" she said pulling me inside and up to her big ass room.

Today we were having a sleepover because it's the last day of summer before we go back to school.

"Okay so tell me all the tea while you were at Florida. Did you have fun? Did you see some fineeee boys? How was the be-"

"Calm down girl, and yes I did see a few fine men there, especially at the beach girly" she grinned

"Okay okay I see you so what all did you do there?" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Well first when we got there we immediately went to universal studios,and then we went to the beach and then we went to this huge mall but that's basically what we did."

"Hmm seems like you guys had fun."

"We did but then matt threw up on one if the rides and it was so hilarious it was like a hulk ride."

"Hahahahah" I blurt out. So what do you wanna do tonight? We both looked at eachother.... "Outer banks ".

"I have to go to the restroom I really have to pee."

"You know the way" she says,.

As I walk down the hallway all I can hear is moans "yes Matt" "Harder Matt" I sigh, Typical matt, he's always fucking around with girls and then ignoring them like they never did anything sometimes I thought that he did it especially when I was around but maybe it was just me.

I hurry to to the bathroom and finally sit down and start to pee when the door opened I was so lucky because the way their bathroom is set up is that there is a door separating the actual toilet from the sink but I was so scared for some reason.

I eventually finished and walked out to wash my hands when my mouth literally fell to the floor I quickly closed it and was stunned at what was in front of my eyes.

"MATTHEW" I sreamed because as soon as I walked out matt was in nothing but a towel that was wrapped around his waist and hanging lower than it should.

With a small smerk on his face he said
"Don't be shy babygirl you know you want me."

I instantly bursted out laughing. "Hahahahah"

"What's so funny?"

"Are you lost babygorl?" I said

"You're so weird."

I smiled... "I know but you are really the funny one you actually think that I want you?.....no thanks. "
I turned around and walked right out the bathroom, but then I felt a hand on my shoulder and arm a round my waist and I started to shiver, instantly I was spun around and pushed up against the hallway wall.

We looked eachother in the eyes for a few seconds then he whispered in my ear "It won't be long before you finally give in" I looked at him and rolled my eyes and walked away.

To be honest I was really lucky that my skin color is shaded the way it is because  I was blushing hard seeing him in that towel. He was lowkey right I did feel some type of way about him I mean who wouldn't fall for him with his fine ass, but I knew I could never give in and show it to him. . Lol

For the rest of the night me and miyah binged watched outer banks while she played in my big curly hair and talked about how tomorrow we would officially be seniors

binged watched outer banks while she played in my big curly hair and talked about how tomorrow we would officially be seniors.

************************************

Hey guys how did you enjoy it and dont forget I am not a pro and this is my first book so please dont be scared to give me advice. Than You. Oh and put fairy comments in the comment section.😂