Feelings ~10~

🎈Matt's POV🎈

"This isn't me I'm not being myself dammit I need air I need a quickie I need to keep her out of my mind."

"How exactly do I erase her from my mind?"

I looked over at the clock to see that I have been repeating that statement in my head for over and hour now.

Jesus, why did I have to be such a dick to Naomi I mean I know I mean I just don't like showing feelings around her so I just pretend like I'm the usual popular jock who cant keep it in his pants.

but for some reason I wanted to change because of who had been on my mind lately and I didn't know why.......okay I do know why but I just can't believe it.

I'm not supposed to feel like this towards any girl but after seeing Naomi last Saturday I wanted to risk it all I mean she wasn't just like any other girl she didn't need to try to be pretty she already was, she didn't ever try to be smart because she already was which was perfect.

I liked everything about her from her chocolate skin to her stretch marks to even her long legs and her big curly hair I just wanted to play in it  all day, but of course that would never happen, I know she deserves way more than me and that's why I sleep around.

After my last relationship I know that I would never be good enough for anybody and anything , after her I never believed in love she broke me down into what I am now and I just cant go back because if I'm being honest with myself I'm scared but no one can ever and will never know, I don't think I could ever heal, but Naomi she brings out my old self even when we barely talk and when she does bring out that side I get scared to show feelings and I cover it up with cockiness and ignorance because last time I showed feelings and love to another girl she fucked me up really bad and I just don't know what to do but I knew that it must've been my fault because maybe I wasn't good enough and maybe I never will be but I just don't wanna get my heart shattered again when I barely have the pieces  to it back together.

but with Naomi around I don't know how much longer I can keep up the act .but of course I know that I could never bring myself to tell her how I feel about her.

There is only two things that I'm sure of and that's the fact that I have feelings for Naomi and that I fucked up I just need to make it up to her.

So immediately I knew what to do I know Naomi loved two things one, dance and two, that show called friends I don't know if its weird but I'm a guy and i think that show is awesome to be honest, so I started to set up my room up for a little movie date I made a fort and it was huge to say the least and I was really proud of myself then I ran to the store and picked up her favorite snacks and then I laid pillows and blankets on the floor, last but not least it was hardest part of the whole thing....

I picked up my phone and went to her contact and texted her.

 M: hey, Naomi you there?

I could feel my heart almost jumped out of my chest as I pressed send and hopefully just hopefully she answered me I was truly sorry for what I did and hopefully she forgives me.

I felt like I was waiting for ever for her to text back but when I looked at my phone for the thousandth time I saw that it had only been one minute.

Why does she make me feel like this?

I feel like I need her and not the other way around and that was another thing That I loved about her was that she was throwing herself at me or acting different but I know that it isn't just those girls fault either and that it's mine too because like they always say.

It takes two.

but I also like to think of it as doing them a favor because truly I know for a fact that once there in a relationship with me they will regret it and I'll would've known it the whole time and didn't worn them but I just let my unknown emotions get in the way .

I was scared for Naomi as well but I was willing to try, my feelings were just too hard not to at least try and that what I was willing to do for her I would do anything for her.

Okay that's it how long could it possibly take to answer a simple tex-

I was cut off by the vibration of my phone and my heart dropped.

Slowly I grabbed my phone and instantly smiled at the screen in front of me. 

***********************************************************************************************

Hi you guys I am back and better than ever and recently I've been simping over this guy so I thought I would show you guys how matt feels about Naomi because I can relate lowkey hope you enjoy.❤❤

Also I will be uploading the next chapter tomorrow and I will be uploading the first chapter to my other book tomorrow also so it will be a long day.

Anyways guys tell me your favorite song in the comment section .

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS