Unexpected ~26~

🦋Naomi's POV🦋

I woke up to the sound of thunder and raindrops spitting against my bedroom window.

It had been raining for the past three days so we really weren't able to do anything major but we did visit a few shops and restaurants which were delicious.

Matt and I had gotten closer since then and I hoped we both felt the same way about each other but something told me he wasn't ready to commit yet but still I wasn't sure.

I went to get up but there was a certain someone weighing me down and I had to pee really badly. Matt seemed to always do this like I don't put all my weight on you while you sleep do I?

"Matt get off of me I have to go pee,"I spoke up.

He groaned in response not even moving an inch.

I then yelled at him harshly which made him finally get off of me which I was greatful for since my blatter was literally about to give out.

I rushed into the bathroom to see my hair looking a complete mess.Quickly brushing my teeth and taking a shower, and entered the room to set Matt still sleeping like a baby.

I then headed downstairs to sit in the window seat we had in the living room. I had brung my journal down with me so that hopefully I could start writing again after such a long time.

Before nick died he loved to read, he had a full bookshelf of his in his room. He loved to write as well,always encouraged me to write more even when I wasn't really in the mood.

**flashback **

"Hey wassup," I ask him.

"Oh nothing much just reading this book,he says hu holding up To Kill A Mockingbird."

"You are reading it again? God you are so boring little bro",I say fluffing his hair.

"Hey don't make don't make fun of  me okay books teach me more than school ever will. They teach me how to love,live, and learn from my mistakes plus the ladies like the smartness."

"Yeah whatever,anyways I haven't read or written in ages I don't think I've had a feel for it lately."

"Nai don't let your emotions get in the way of what you are passionate about and meant to do."

"I know it is just that you are the writer in the family."

"Okay why can't there be two?"

"I don't know I just feel like I can't write anymore,I am not in the right mindset anymore."

"Alright that is it go get your journal,he says sternly."

I went to get my journal out of my dresser and swiped the little layer of dust it had picked up and went back into his room.

So, we are both gonna write together in out journals and then we're going to switch books or journals or whatever and read what each if us wrote. Is that okay with you.