I Promise~30~

🦋Naomi's POV🦋

"Naomi wake up we have to go to the doctor's office before school," my mom whispers.

My eyes open slightly to see my mom in the doorway.

"Okay mom love you",I say stretching.

"Love you too and Happy Birthday honey."

"Gracias mama,"I say as she closes the door.

I then turn my attention to the handsome boyfriend of mine beside me.

Ah! I said it, he's my boyfriend I can't believe it. Matt is my boyfriend. He is mine and I am his.

I kiss him softly and try to get up as quietly and easy as possible hoping not to wake him up because he is just so cute. I then head into my bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth and all. I brush my teeth quickly and slip into the shower before Matt wakes up and wonder where I'm going.

Once I get out I get my backpack and stuff ready and I put on some lotion and perfume before putting on my outfit which is a simple white bodysuit with sweatpants andairforces and I slicked all my hair up into a bun.

(Her outfit above)

I then get out a sticky note and wrote a note for matt to read when he woke up so that he would know.

Hi baby sorry you didn't wake up next to me,but I'll see you at school I just have to be somewhere a little early. Love you byeee ♡

I then grab my stuff,kiss him on the cheek ,pick up my crutches and head downstairs.

Once I make it downstairs the smell of bacon and cinnamon waffles smack my nose making my stomach grumble.

"Happy Birthday Naomi", my dad says kissing my head before heading out of the door for work since he's getting off early today.

"Alright hurry and eat up birthday girl so you can get that cast off,"she says smiling at me.

That's not a problem because I finish my breakfast in like three minutes before we head towards the doctor's office and once we get there it's about seven o'clock which means I'll probably get to school around second period which is my class with Miyah and Matt which is a good thing.

"Naomi Gonzales,"a lady says before me and my mom walks behind her into an examination room.

"So how's your leg feeling?",she asks.

"Well at first it was really hard to walk but now it's better I mean I can shower by myself without struggling and I can almost get down the stairs by myself as well."

"Okay well let me just take an x-ray scan really quickly,"she says as she bring the machine in front of my leg.

Well if you look here you can see that your leg is fully healed no cracks or anything which means that you can get your cast off today,but we will have to wrap your ankle just incase okay?"

"Yes, thank you so much."

"No problem just don't work it out too much okay to let it get back to it's full potential."

"Of course I will do that."

"Okay I'll just go get the scissors and stuff to cut you free be right back," she says walking out of the room.

"Thank you jesus my leg was starting to itch anyways," I say smiling big at my mom.

"So, naomi what happened with you and Matt last night," she asks with a slight smirk on her face.

"Well mom he asked me out and I said yes so yeah."

"Finally it's taken the boy forever but I was just counting down the days until he would finally build the guts to do it."