Finally ~21~

(Hi hunneys after you finish this chapter make sure you go check out the first chapter of my other book "Depression and Obsession")

🎈Matt's POV🎈

To say I was surprised was the least. This whole time naomi thought she had a secret boyfriend when really she had a secret girlfriend,and she didn't tell me?

"I will always love you no matter what okay miyah", I say as i give her a big hug.

"Matt your c-crushing me let me breathe."

"Oh yea sorry,but now it's time for presents and miyah your going first this time"

"Fine by me", she said with a genuine smile.

I know I haven't known jaz for a long time but I knew she made miyah finally happy.

"Okay so who wants to give me a present first?"

"Oo me me pick me!",naomi said.

"Okay Naomi go."

"Okay so here's your gifts."

Miyah opens the bag and pulls out what looked like two of the same swimsuit.

"Awwww nai you got us matching swimsuits, yea we're definitely wearing those in Florida."

That made me dance on the inside because I would see her  amazing body more,but she didn't have to know that just yet.

"I also got you some snacks since you love to eat and I'm balling on a budget right now... anyways happy birthday."

"Thank you nai"

"Okay my turn I say as I pull out a necklace with her initials on it."

"Thank you so much, I love it."

"Alright our turn", our parents say as they give miyah a card that had flowers on the back.

She then opened it and her eyes glowed as she looked at what looked like 200 dollars.

"Thank you mom and dad", she said.

Miyah then opened her what felt like a million presents that were from jaz and now it was my turn.

"I would like to have nai's present first."

"No you cannot have my presents first since you basically tried to sneak them before the party so you will have to wait."

"Wait you said them but I only saw one do I have more?", I asked with a childish grin on my face.

"I never said that Matthew, anyways do you wanna know what Miyah got you?"

"Of course I almost forgot about you guys... I'm just kidding",I say as I look at a confused miyah.

"Okay you can have ours first", my parents say.

"Wouldn't have it any other way."

"Okay here you go , they say as they hand me an envelope just like miyah's."

"Yayyy money",I say as I pull out what looks like 200hundred dollars just like miyah.

"Thank you guys so much."

"Your welcome Matthew sweetie.",my mom says.

"Yeah you deserve it",my dad says.

"Ok okay my turn now", miyah says.

She then continuedto pull out box that said Rolex on it and some cologne.

"Miyah you did not."

"Actually I did now open it and see it if fits dummy."