Absolutely ~19~

(This chapter is basically what happened in the last chapter but of course in Matt's POV so it's very different, but feel free to skip this chapter if you want to)

🎈Matt's POV🎈

"Tyler White or Black shirt dude just pick one please!"

"Damn uh white one it shows off your sexy abs matty poo",tyler said jokingly.

"See,this is exactly why I married you", I reply.

"Exactly I mean who wouldn't want a piece of this nice ass", he says.

"Lord jesus okay now go get me some cologne from off of my dresser could you please?"

"Well ofcourse honey,but you never like cologne remember you just like your natural scent."

"Well maybe I've changed."

"Oh I know but it's taking you forever to realize for who when LITERALLY everyone knows."

"What are you talking about Tyler?"

"Oh you know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about", he said with a grin on his face.

"Yea whatever you ready to go?"

"Yea but we're driving in separate cars just in case I end up cheating on you tonight is that okay?"

"Glad you said it first",I said patting him on the back.

Tyler has been my bestfriend since kindergarten he knew everything about me and when me and Alexis broke up he was one of the main people by my side.We had used to be a trio but of course Adam being the person he is had to ruin everything for himself and we have never talked since eventhough we went to school with him still. It was in the past though,hopefully.

Hey, you coming or what?, Tyler screamed at me.

"Okay I'm coming I'm coming."

Tyler looked at me with a smirk and we both said at the same time.

"That's what she said"

On the way to the party I put on Naomi's spotify playlist she made for me to listen too.

Little did she know I listened to every day so that hopefully the next time she would ask me if I knew a certain 90's r&b song I would know it.

I would listen to songs by people like Tupac, trey songs, and even more beyonce then I usually did but she didn't have to know that.

My all time favorite was Michael Jackson I mean I already knew who he was so I wasn't really new to his music I just started listening to it more.

As I pulled up to a house that looked similar to mine I sighed of the thought of me and nai just hanging out again.

But she would be here and maybe she was already here who knows but I knew that tonight I would just have fun for me and no one else..but not too much fun ,i had a history of having too much fun.

A loud knock on my window made me jump and pull me out of my thoughts.

"You just gonna sit there and think about naomi all day or are you gonna come with me."

See he knew me too well.

I groaned and pushed the door open and hopped out onto the road to cross the street and walk up the houses driveway.

Once we made it inside I didn't see any sign of naomi anywhere so I decided to hang with tyler until she arrived.

We both got a beer and sat on the couch beside the entrance of the house which I was greatful for.