Sister ~13~

Side note: (Above is Naomi's swimsuit and the song she sings in the car.)

🎈Matt's POV🎈

SISTER!?

Did I really just say that I care about her like a sister?!

What the actual fuck is wrong with me my heart shattered when I said that and I have a feeling hers did too but there was a 30% chance it was , anyways back to the point I really compared the girl I was falling for to my sister.

Well we lost her ladies and gents we officially lost her and I'm not sure we can get her back with my stupid ass mouth.

*******

"Wait is there something wrong?", I say

Of course there's something wrong you dimbo you just told her she was basically your sister and you guys almost kissed.

"Uh...N- No it's fine not really it's fine actually", she stutters and let's her curls fall infront of her beautiful chocolate eyes.

Yeah I fucked up big time, I said to myself.

Yeah like hell you did, my evil twin in my mind said.

"You sure? You seem off", I say.

"No really it's fine let's just go" she says as she cranks up the car.

"I'm getting aux so don't even ask," she says as she grins at me.

Well that's a good sign? I guess.

"Yea whatever nai", I chuckle out.

"You look like you need a little seasoning in your life huh?"

Yea you, I say...

In my mind, though I hoped I'd get enough courage to say that one day.

"Yea whatever, I say."

"Well let me turn something on for you you probably never heard of", she smiles at me.

"Okay now do you want old school or new school first?", she asks.

"Old school"

"Ah good choice let me show you something," she turns up the radio as the song starts playing she sings along.

"Some people live for the fortune"
"Some people live just for the fame"
"Some people live for the power"

"Some people live just the play the game", she sings as she light taps my shoulder.

And when I tell you it melts my fucking heart I almost collapse and my heart keeps beating faster because she has an amazing voice I could just listen to it all day.

All I could do was smile at her precious face.

"Some people think that the physical things define what's within"
"and I've been there before that life's a bore so full os superficial" and I hear her voice go higher and...

"SOME PEOPLE WANT IT ALL
BUT I DONT WANT NOTHING AT ALL IF IT AINT YOU BABY."

She says as she's smirking at me and teasing me.

Little does she know that I'm going crazy for her inside and almost out she is literally killing me here!

She finishes the rest of the song and I just can't help but smile at her in awe like a little kid in a candy store.

I honestly feel like Charlie Bucket right now and she's my golden ticket.

As she's focusing her eyes in the road I just keep admiring her.