Nights Like This ~15~

🦋Naomi's POV🦋

I felt like I was trapped in my own body and that my emotions were pleading to be set free I knew this was gonna happen soon it just took a little push. I had never been this emotional about him before and I was always good at keeping my emotions hidden but today was the last straw.

The day he died was the worst day of my life, and still is to this day.We were so close to each other and we would tell each other about all our secrets he was my other half and I was his.He was the best little brother I could have.

"Mommy!",I sobbed into the phone.

"Naomi?,sweetie what's wrong are you okay?"

"No, mommy I'm not okay I can't take it anymore I miss him so much", I say as the pain in the pit of my stomach starts to build up and I start breathing faster.

"Hey,hey I know but it's gonna be okay I miss him so much as well , I think about him everyday."

"No, mommy I'm in pain it hurts and I don't think I can take it anymore....I...I feel so numb he is my other half so I don't know what I am without him."

"Listen to me Naomi where are you, you need to come home."

"I'm pulling up the driveway the principal said I could come home early today because something happened at school.

"Sweetie I heard what happened and you can explain later just come inside so we can talk."

"Mommy, I don't feel like talking anymore today can you just come and help me I feel so tired and my head hurts."

"Of course honey", she says and hangs up, by this time my nose was cherry red and my eyes were as puffy as white perfect clouds in the sky I looked terrible.

"Okay c'mon so I can take you to your room you need to sleep Niña."

As we walked in I saw that she had made a chocolate cake.

"His favorite", I whispered lowly but she heard me .

"Of course nai like I said I miss him too but, I know that he is with us okay."

"I know I may seem strong however, I cry too matter of fact I cry a lot I just don't want you guys to worry about me.

Mami we worry because we love you and we care about you.

I know nai but it's really hard I mean he was my youngest boy", she says as her voice shakes.

"I know mami I say as I wipe a tear off of her cheek."

Once we make it to my room she takes off my shoes and I take off my shoes to put on some tiny spandex and a big t-shirt I got from Nate when I was at his dorm.

"Goodnight nai you need sleep", my mom says as she kisses my head.

It was now 2:30 which meant school was out so it really wasn't night time but I needed this.

"Okay mommy love you."

Love you too, she said and closed my door.

I pulled the covers towards me and grabbed the teddy bear nick had bought me he got his first job, I called him Mr.H for Harry because we both liked Harry styles.

It smelt like nick because I always sprayed it with his cologne he liked to wear everyday, I laughed at the thought because he would always it made him feel "MANLY" and I would tell him he could barely even wipe his own ass.

Thinking about our memories made me feel better and soon I had fell into a comfortable nap.

******************