Upperclassmen ~2~

"I gave it all for a fantasy is anybody gon remember me if I go tonight I doubt th-"

I turned over and tapped my phone to turn of my alarm because even tho I like to wake up listening to brent faiyaz I was too tired for this,I looked at my alarm to see the time and it was 6:50 a.m.

My eyes widened as I realized today was the first day of school I turned over and shoved miyah slightly screaming at her to get her ass up.

"Okay okay I'm up dang" she looked at me and we both smiled and started to chuckle.

We both went to the bathroom to brush our teeth and other stuff and she brought her stuff to get in the shower so I walked out and went back to her room to pick out my out fit.

I suddenly think of the cutest chill outfit because I was not trying to impress no one I had been at that jailhouse for 3 years now and I was done so I just got out some grey joggers, a blue flannel, white crop top, and my blue jordans.

Once I was done getting out my outfit miyah was done so I quickly rushed into the bathroom turned on the shower and of course blasted my baby daddy brentfaiyaz.

I was soon done and got out the shower wrapping my towel around my self and then suddenly the door swung open and I clenched my towel and squeaked when I saw matthew.

"Oh shit sorry nai" he said while laughing. "It's fine whatever just let me get by" That was probably the worst thing I ever said because as I walked pass he groped my ass and I gasped and I could feel my face heat up. "What the hell!" I shouted at him and stormed out.

Mind you I am 5'3 and he's 6 feet so I had to look up as I was yelling and I could see the smirk he had on his face while he was looking dead in my eyes which made me angrier so I just stormed off.

As soon as I get to miyah's room I immediately start to get dressed and I'm not gon lie I looked pretty flawless if I do say so myself.

"SHIT! nai you look stunning now that's my bestfriend" she said.

You do too I say with a huge smile on my face and to be honest she really did. She was wearing a black tube top with camo black and white joggers and white airforces.
"Thank you, and I know" she says trying not to laugh.

"Oh okay then miyah."

After getting dressed we head downstairs and we see matt in the kitchen, I take a quick glance at what he's wearing and he's simply wearing a white shirt with ripped Jean's and airforces

"I know I look good nai but no need to stare" he chuckles.

I roll my eyes "whatever" I say, "come on miyah let's go." I grab my keys and we head to the car as were driving to school I see a Krispy Kreme and I immediately turn into the drive through and we get a dozen donuts and head straight to school.

************************************

I'm sorry this chapter was short but tell me if you guys like the story so far and give me ideas and tips. Comment your favorite artist. Oh and dont forget that I update everyday or every other day. Love you guys bye.💖💖