Thoughts ~8~

"Oh my god", I whispered covering my mouth.

Alex's eyes widened and I immediately turned around to walk away but he caught up to me.

"Naomi please listen."

"What do you want alex!",I said with water flooding out of my eyes.

"Just please dont tell anyone okay."

I was shocked at what he said.

"Don't tell anyone what?", that you cheated on me.

"With a boy!", I whispered so no one could hear.

"I'm so sorry I just didnt want anyone to suspect anything, because I haven't had a girlfriend in years."

"You fucking bitch,so you didnt even like me all the time we were together?"

"No ofcourse I liked you naomi, just not like that."

"That's what I asked you, you asshole!"

"Naomi PLEASE, I am so sorry."

"Out of the kindness out of my heart I will not tell anyone because I understand but just know you hurt me deeply, I said storming off to my car."

Once I got there I had drenched my whole flannel trying to wipe my tears.

"What the hell happened?!", miyah said.

"Alex cheated on me", I said sobbing.

"Oh it's going to be okay huney it's going to be okay."

"No it's not!, he cheated on me with a guy", I said balling my eyes out.

"Oh fuck no let me go beat his ass no one plays my bestfriend, miyah said."

"No!", I shouted.

"I dont want to bring attention to it , because I told him I would keep his secret."

Now ok hear me out Ik I said I wouldn't tell anyone but y'all know when people say that you count out your bsf and I knew she wouldn't rat to anyone either.

"What the hell is wrong with you?, I wouldve kicked him in the nuts."

I let out a slight laugh, "I know but not tonight my head hurts."

"Oh and even worse I saw matt kissing all over Cassey tonight which bothered me but I don't know why."

"I know why,"she whispered with a smirk on her face.

"What?"I asked.

"Huh?,oh nothing,"she said.

"You know what you need to sleep , give me your keys so I can drive."

"No I can drive I'm fin-"

"NAOMI!,she yelled, GIVE ME THE DAMN KEYS."

"Fine, but can we at least get ice cream?," I said in an soft tone.

"Anything for the princess,"she said laughing.

"Miyah always knew how to cheer me up."

I just couldn't believe alex did that too me but that also explains why he never wanted to touch me or even make out with me, he would just always give me quick kisses.

I was hurt,this had never happened to me,but I understood what he was going through,especially these days.

A few minutes after we got icecream I had calmed down and alex texted me.

A: Hi i know you might not wanna talk to me but I am truly sorry I just didnt want to come out yet.

N: I totally get it it's fine I guess.

A: I really hope we can still be friends.

N:ofcourse and you can still come on the trip besides I have a brilliant idea.

A: Okay and fill me in ;)

N:Okay so the plan is to make matt jealous and to get back at him for what he did too me.

A:I'm all in what he did was really wrong.

N: okay cool ttyl

There was only one reason why I knew I could forgive alex so quickly and that's because I realized that i never really had strong feelings for him to begin with , although he was really nice.

I was kinda glad that we were just friends now I felt relieved in some way.

"Where are you going?", I asked miyah.

"Home",she said quietly.

"But this isn't the way to my house."

"We're going to mine tonight it's quicker."

I felt my stomach start to flip,because this would be the first time I slept over in a while, so ofcourse I would see matt.

Ugh i did not want to see him.

"Are you sure we cant go to my house?", I asked.

"Nai, I am tired and I want to sleep in my bed so no we're going to my house."

"Fineeee", I said rolling my eyes.

**

When we pulled up I saw that Matt's car was in the driveway which meant he was home already.

I really wished that we had gotten there before him.

"Okay, can you stop staring at the house and get out the car,"miyah said.

"Oh,sorry Im coming" ,I said.

"It feels like I haven't been here in months", I said as we stood in the living room.

"Yes, now come on before my brother sees you," she said

"Good idea."

As we tiptoed through the halls I heard giggles and voices coming from matt's room but I just rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Damn I missed you bed, did you miss me?," miyah said plopping onto her bed .

I laughed, "yes miyah of course it did."

Suddenly we heard the front door close and footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Nai hide!", she whisper shouted.

"Where?", I asked.

"In the closet, my brother can not see you right now especially because I have an ide-"

She was cut off by Matt's voice.

"Hey miyah is anyone in here with you?"
"I thought I heard a different voice in here."

"Nope now get out of my room", she said while shoving him into the hallway and closing the door.

We both waited until we were sure he was in his room when we broke out laughing.

"Sooo. What's your secret plan?", I asked.

"Well matt might be my brother but he did you wrong so I am going to help you get back at him"

"I laughed,Okay what are we gonna do?", I said.

"Welllll,come on", she said pulling me in her closet.

************************************ Hey guys what do you think miyah's plan is. I need help do you guys think I should update tonight or tommorow because I wanna do it tonight but if I do I'll be up late and I wanna sleep early tonight but I also want to continue aswell.