Mean Girls ~14~

(Above is her outfit and the song she plays in the car after school)

🦋Naomi's POV 🦋

I woke up the next morning at the sound of my alarm waking me up.

Today felt like a good day I mean I wasn't usually a morning person but the way the sunrise gleamed through the seep of my curtain and how beautiful sight of it made me smile.

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life eventhough matt was very confusing although something deep inside of me knew how he really felt and that I wasnt special.

"Hey mija! Hurry up your gonna be late for school princesa" my dad said.

"Okay dad I'm coming hold up."

"Okay just make sure you come down for breakfast okay your mom is making her famous vegetable smoothies again", he said with his face scrunched up giving me that we both know where this is gonna go look, and then we both broke into laughter.

"Hahahhaha I love you papa tell mami I'll be down there in a second okay."

"Okay sweetie", he says with a bright smile on his face.

Today felt like a good day so I decided to dress up a bit so I put on a skirt outfit which was out of my character but I felt bold today.

Hey, I knew I was baddie and if anyone wanted to tell me otherwise they could suck it....PERIODT.

I wanted to just block out everyone including the wicked bitch of the west Jessica, she just always seems to fucking bully me every single day and I'm tired of it.

We are in highschool not a fucking movie and she just always seems to try and put it out there that she's above everyone.

If she tried any of that shit today I promised myself I would rock her shit...okay maybe not rock her shit because I still wanna graduate but you get the picture.

"Naomi come downstairs now!", my mom said pulling me out from my thoughts.

"Okay coming mami!", I say while putting in my shoes and putting on my backpack.

"Dont yell at me like that Naomi Isabella Gonzales!."

My eyes widened

"Sorry mami, anyways what's for breakfast", I say as I sat down at the dining room table.

"Oh nothing special just eggs bacon and waffles."

"Mmmm yum!", me, my sister and my brother says.

"Yes I know now hurry you guys still have school in about an hour so, cho chop!"

I noticed that my mom's smile was wider this morning and that she had her big curly hair like mine down today.

She rarely wore her hair down but today she looked beautiful as she had her hair hanging infront of her beautiful chocolate skin that was glowing as the sun warmed it.

I knew exactly why too, it happened to be his birthday today he was turning 17 today and I missed him we all did, but he was always remembered and I looked at the sunrise taking it as a sign he was here with us.

*******

Once all of us were finished me and my siblings ran out the house.

Bye guys be safe love you, I say.

Love you too, Nate and Makaila say at the same time.

Nate had turned 20 this year therefore he was a freshman in college but he had came home for the weekend tho, and makaila turned 16 this year and she had gotten her car this year aswell although she did pay for it herself since she had a job and she saved.