Can't You Keep It PG?~16~

🍯Miyah's POV 🍯

I could tell everyone today and it would all be over but, Naomi needed me I had to realise today wasn't about me I could wait longer..I would wait longer.

I woke up the next day excited because eventhough I wasn't going to school, I would be showing up to the LSU basketball game.

Which means I could see them, I could finally spend time with them alone.

I really wanted to tell Matt but, we haven't been that close since before he was dating Alexis, I still can't believe she cheated on him still to this day.

Anyways since then we weren't as close as we used to be so I didn't know what he would think of me, what would naomi think of me?

Our parents were rarely home so I bet they didn't even notice that I was slowly falling in love with someone, but I wasnt the fact that I was falling in love it was the fact of exactly who I was falling in love with.

My anxiety started to rise when I realized what day it was and that on me and Matt's birthday everyone would know.

Shaking these thoughts out of my head I smiled and quickly put one of their LSU hoodies on, jeans, and some high top converse and then I headed to my car.

As I got in my phone buzzed and I smiled at their contact.

My TeddyBear🧸🥺

Goodmorning Queen hope you have a good day.

M:Good morning hunney good luck on your game today, wish I could come.

I wish you could come too but imma win it for you love you see you later baby.

M: see you later love you

I forgot to mention that I was surprising them at their game today.

How could I miss it?, I just needed to head to target to get their snacks for the gift basket I'm making them.

Their favorite color is blue so I got them all blue snacks.

Once I was done I headed out putting all of their goodies in the basket, picked them up something special and headed towards their basket ball gym it was huge with hella seats.

I mean this was college basketball people.

I arrived there at around 7:15 and the game had started at 7 so I wasnt too late.

As I payed for a ticket and walked inside I sat close but not too close so they wouldn't recognize me and i also put on shades.

I watched them closely as they made their first 5 shots into the net.

***************

I was getting really impatient as the game was coming towards the end resisting the urge to yell out phrases to hype them up.

When the timer for the final quarter was running out we met eachothers eyes and they mouthed quickly "I saw you the whole time love" and got passed the ball and went to shoot the ball and the ball went in right went in and I got up and ran to them and hugged them hard.

But as I was hugging them I realized what they had said damnit I could never surprise them for once.

"Ew babe your so sweaty", I laugh out.