1 - Riches

☻♡

☻♡

1 - Riches

Swimming in diamonds and riches was always Ashton's dream in life. Money was his motivator, and any little job—legal or not—he wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty.

He's done it all: selling drugs, kidnapping people, and even killing people. His life was already full of destruction and violence, and there wasn't a job that surprised him.

Until a job hit him at full force, introducing him into a new side of the illegal life that he never thought he'd push himself into.

When he heard that two certain mobsters wanted to buy him for a night after he had only met them five minutes before in some bar he'd never been in before, he scoffed and sent the asking two very direct middle fingers.

But a few drinks later and their obvious attractiveness, Ashton found himself in bed with two dangerous, but rich men.

And now here Ashton was, a killer by day and a slutty prostitute by night. But he had a moral code, one that people thought was strange, especially with how much Ashton loved money.

The only people he would sleep with for money were Luke and Calum, the ones who initially asked him and still continued to ask him every now and then.

He didn't feel guilty about sleeping with them, they fucked him like no one else was able to. Honestly, Ashton isn't even doing it for the money at this point. Of course he still takes and expects it however.

He just got finished with one of his nightly calls, unlocking the front door to his home to see the lights on, confusing him with the fact that he lived alone.

But his confused thoughts were answered when he saw his angered looking best friend sat in his kitchen.

"Where have you been?" Michael basically spit out.

"Wow. Hello to you too." Ashton replied sarcastically at the other's tone.

"I'm serious, Ash. I was worried. You weren't responding to my messages."

"I had a last minute night call." He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, like he didn't just get paid to have himself pounded.

"Are you serious?" Michael angrily asked as he peered at the other ridiculously as he instead opened and looked through his fridge, "You're still fucking those assholes?"

"You don't even know them." Ashton simply replied as he grabbed an orange from the cold area before he closed it and looked back at Michael, "They have very nice dicks."

"I don't care." Michael glared at him, "I don't want you going around the city fucking everyone you meet!"

"But what if I want to be a slut?" Ashton pouted dramatically, "It's quite fun."

"Why can't you just stick to our usual routine?" Michael asked, referring to the fact that with most of Ashton's jobs, Michael was involved as well.

The two met around two years ago when Ashton was desperately looking for anything to get him some money. It was when he was at his lowest and when he was about to lose his past, crappy home that he rented monthly.

He was losing his sanity, resulting in him stopping at a bar and drinking way too many, crying to the bartender about his struggles that he couldn't get past. Just as he was going to get kicked out, Michael approached him with the illegal offers.

Simply accept jobs as they come in from the one at top with no questions asked, and the money would come right in. Agreeing, Ashton soon got addicted to the money flow and he got along well with Michael within their jobs. They easily became friends and work partners as Ashton continued on with his jobs. Even with the uncertainty and with the secrets within this side of his life—the one at top had a secret identity that no one knew about—he loved it.

"Because our usual routine is getting boring, Mikey." Ashton pouted again, peeling off the orange's skin.

"Killing people is getting boring to you?" Michael scoffed at the other.

"It's all the same now. Kidnap some evil business man, kill him, dump the body. I want something new!"

"And that's selling your body?" Michael scowled in distaste.

"Honestly..." Ashton smirked towards the paler one, "You should get into it as well. It will make you less tense compared to how you've been recently."

"No!" Michael said with widened eyes, "Why would I go sell myself when I'm trying to get you to stop?"

"I don't understand why you think it's so bad." Ashton rolled his eyes, "You think I'm some dirty whore now? Can't be friends with a toy?"

Michael sensed the scorn and even slight insecurity from Ashton, making him take a deep breathe in as he tried to explain himself as best as he could, "I don't like seeing you go off to do such...non-innocent things with people that just use you. I want you to be treated right."

"'Non-innocent'" Ashton scoffed, "Like you said, Michael: we kill people. And yet you can't just say it...? I fuck them for money. I'm some toy for them to use and throw away whenever they want."

"Then stop, Ash." Michael tried as he desperately looked towards him, "I'll try to get us some more and different jobs."

"No, Michael!" Ashton suddenly snapped as he raised his voice, surprising Michael, "You just don't get it."

"Then explain it to me."

"I like it when they fuck me!" Ashton yelled, making Michael's eyes widen in both shock and slight pain, "They're so fucking good and they make me see the stars."

"They don't love you." Michael shook his head.

"No shit." Ashton deadpanned with a glare, "I never said that I did either. I love their dicks, not them."

"But Ashton—" Michael tried again, but Ashton just groaned and motioned towards the door.

"Get out."

"What?" Michael asked even more confused.

"I said get out, Michael. I don't have to worry about your nonsense protectiveness over me. I'm not some little boy that can't protect myself or make my own decisions."

"I know that, Ash. I'm just trying to help."

"No, you're trying to get me to do what you want. It's all you ever talk about now! How I fuck them for money and how you wished that I didn't, even when I clarify that I completely want to."

"Ashton—"

He shook his head and rolled his eyes, "Seriously just get out."

Michael saw how serious he was being and he really didn't want to get his best friend more mad, so he just reluctantly nodded and slowly made himself to the door.

With one last look at Ashton, he could only send a small frown as he said his goodbye, "I'm sorry. I'll call you once we get a job."

Not waiting for the other's response, Michael left through the door and out into the dark night.

—•••—

I know that I keep uploading new stories, but this one should have a faster update schedule, since I've already written a bunch of chapters. :,)

⁎⁺˳