31 - Butterflies

☻♡

☻♡

31 - Butterflies

Going upstairs hand in hand, Michael felt more and more nervous with each step towards Calum's room. Once Luke and Michael were only a few doors down from the brunette's room, they could hear the loud moaning coming from Ashton.

This made Michael subtly pause, making Luke look at him expectantly when he stopped walking as well.

"Before we go in there..." Michael said as he gazed at Luke, "I'm not doing anything."

"You don't have to do anything." Luke clarified with a wicked grin, "Just being there is enough for us."

"Are Calum and Ashton going to be okay with this?"

Luke chuckled from this and at Michael's obliviousness, "Angel, do you really not understand how much we all desperately want you there with us? Just the other night I made Ashton moan out your name while I was fucking him into Calum's bed."

"You what?" Michael asked in utter shock, but he couldn't ignore the brewing heat erupting even more from this piece of information, which Luke definitely took note of.

"You heard me." Luke slyly smirked, "I'll make him do it again right now as Calum fucks him. Do you want that?"

Michael didn't say anything, but he didn't need to. Luke could tell that Michael wanted exactly that, so he would get that for him. Luke would get anything for him.

"Calum will make him moan out your name so loud for you and I to hear. I'll watch and enjoy Calum destroying him as you sit there and secretly wish that it was you who was pounding Ashton into the bed. You'll be there hearing him screaming your name, desperately wishing that you were the one in our little slut in there that's already completely undone."

"Luke..." Michael didn't know what to say to all that.

"Come on." Luke only smirked more, stepping in front of the closed door before opening it and being pleasured with the scene displayed in front of him. He motioned for the other to stand next to him, making Michael hesitantly obey.

His eyes widened when he saw Calum and Ashton kissing in such a heated and powerful kiss while Calum was thrusting deeply into the one on the bottom. It was such a hot scene; it was a scene that got Michael and Luke even more heated.

"I brought company." Luke said as he grabbed Michael's hand and guided him more into the room, closing the door behind him.

Calum smirked when he saw Michael there and when he saw his lust-filled green eyes. Meanwhile, Ashton looked to the side with widened eyes as he saw Michael watching them.

He couldn't believe that the other was actually there, but he didn't have the quite right mindset to really process it.

He suddenly moaned out and arched his back when Calum thrusted harshly and perfectly into his spot, making him reach his hand up to grab Calum's hair. Ashton pulled him into yet another kiss, never having enough of his plump lips.

"Remember when I had you scream out Michael's name for me a few nights ago?" Luke hummed out mischievously, earning a moan from Calum because he immediately knew what was about to happen.

Luke easily pulled Michael onto his lap to sit down on a chair the blonde pulled out for them. Michael blushed embarrassed from the position he was in, but he made no action to move out of it.

"I-I'm not gonna last." Ashton whined out when Calum only continued with his harsh thrusts.

"Sorry we took so long. I was having my own fun with angel here." Luke smirked mischievously when he placed his hand on Michael's inner thigh, squeezing the skin.

"Moan out his name and then you can come." Calum ordered harshly when he grabbed Ashton's jaw and pressed his head against the bed.

Ashton whined from the rough touches and from the hot command. He made no move to fight against it. Why would he? He was getting off on this like crazy.

"Michael!" Ashton whined out on the edge, "I need to come. Please. Please."

"Come for me, baby." Calum groaned when he felt Ashton tighten around him.

Watching the beautiful, hazel eyed man bite his lips and squint his eyes in pure pleasure while he came with Calum still inside of him was amazing to the ones who were watching.

Hearing Ashton moan out his name was making Michael more affected by all of this. Luke could easily tell by the sharp intakes of breathe coming out of Michael's mouth as a fight against moaning.

So he slyly leaned in to place his mouth against the hitman's ear before saying, "Watch as Calum fucks into Ashton. His low groans and concentrated face...he's about to come and make a mess inside of our precious slut. Ash is going to be even more wrecked than before, but he loves all of it."

And from there on, Michael was lost in the trance of Ashton and Calum. Both were attractive in their owns ways.

Ashton was a beautiful mess, moaning as all he could do was take the other. Then Calum was a deviously sadistic man, giving the other all he could.

Michael was lost in the moment and Luke noticed. He always notices.

The blonde mobster slowly brought his hand up to Michael's button and zipper, slowly undoing the man's pants. It was only when Luke finished with his mini-mission when Michael started to realize what was happening.

Michael cut himself off by moaning out lowly when Luke snook his hand into his pants, only slightly teasing him.

"You sound so beautiful, angel..." Luke hummed into Michael's ear, smirking when the hitman sharply gripped onto his forehand, "You're already so desperate for it too, huh?"

"I wanna' touch him too." Ashton pouted from the bed with his head turned to the side, watching the two blondes in desperation. But he wasn't any better than Calum, who was still on top of Ashton and was also watching the two blondes.

"Do you want that, angel?" Luke asked, smirking across at the other two who saw the devious glint to his blue eyes, "Do you want Ashton to touch you?"

Michael embarrassingly nodded his head.

"And what about Calum?"

Again Michael could only nod in embarrassment, ignoring the dark smirk that appeared on Calum's face when he did.

"I don't think they would mind sharing with me. Do you want to be passed around, angel? Do you want to show us how good you can be for us after all you've done?"

With a bright red blush to his face and with the feelings of both heat and butterflies in his stomach, Michael nodded again. But Luke wouldn't take it as an answer this time.

He removed his hand from Michael's pants to instead grip his jaw, making Michael move his head slightly in order to look at him.

"I need a verbal answer, angel. Do you want us?"

Michael was so fucking nervous. He never did this. He didn't let people in and he didn't succumb to his deep desires. He definitely didn't submit to anyone either. But...the three were so different.

Michael finally wanted it all and he had to force himself to accept it, even if it scared him and made him feel embarrassed for it.

"Yes..."

—•••—

So do we want a scene of what's about to happen or skip over it?

I'm planning on writing only a few more chapters of this one in order to finally finish it up, besties :(

⁎⁺˳