4 - Stubborn

☻♡

☻♡

4 - Stubborn

"I told you that I'm not sucking your dick until you find Michael." Ashton said as his hello once he answered an incoming call from Calum.

It's been five days now ever since Luke and Calum agreed to finding Michael for him, and he was getting restless. He knew that it was going to be hard to find Michael, but with his experience in hunting people down, he was getting impatient.

"Better open your mouth real wide for me then because we've found him."

"What?" Ashton yelled in surprise and excitement as he jumped up from his couch, "Where is he?"

"Come by the bar and we'll take you to him."

That's all Ashton had to hear before hanging up on Calum without a word, quickly running around to pull on a suitable outfit before exiting out of his home and towards the direction of the bar.

Calum and Luke owned a lot of building around the city, but their most notorious belonging that held the most of their violence was their bar. It was the very one Ashton had met them in when they approached him, and it was where he was ordered to for his night meetings.

Their office was placed in the building and it was a common place for their meetings to take place in with their men.

Ashton could only walk fast to his car, quickly turning on the ignition and rushing towards the selected place. He was excited to see Michael and to pry answers to why he hasn't talked to him in a month now.

He knows that they were in a slight fight, but it wasn't that big of a deal to him anymore. All best friends fight, and it was such a stupid one in the first place.

Considering how fast he was speeding, Ashton got to the bar in no time, parking in the lot full of other cars being abandoned for the night.

Nodding at the security guard placed in the front, he was easily let in with his reputation and regularity with the building. Rushing to the office in the end of the hallway at the back of the busy place, he opened it without a knock.

"Where is he?" He asked the two men impatiently.

"Who the hell is your best friend?" Calum asked ridiculously, "It's like he's completely off the radar."

"That isn't important right now. Where is he?" Ashton sighed in short-temper.

Calum put his hands up in surrender before saying, "He's currently in some other bar a few streets down."

"Mmm." Ashton nodded, knowing that Michael had to be in the middle of a job by himself. He never spent his time in a public, crowded place like a bar. It just wasn't who he was with the fact that he'd rather be reserved from people than socially with them.