10 - Trust Me, Trust Anyone

☻♡

☻♡

10 - Trust Me, Trust Anyone

Now with a dead body hanging from the ceiling still stuck in the chains confined around the once alive man's wrists, the four alive men stood around in the room in silence as three of them peered at each other and as an odd one out peered at the bloodied corpse.

Calum smirked in mischief and joy when Ashton grinned darkly and stepped up to him, connecting their lips in a deadly kiss full of passion and lust.

Ashton clung onto Calum's suit jacket like his life depended on it, pulling them so close that they were quite simply drowning in each other.

Humming into the kiss, Ashton thrived when Calum pushed his tongue into his mouth to start deepening the kiss even more.

The obvious sounds and movement finally caught the attention of Michael, the one who was just previously analyzing the dead body.

Michael scoffed as soon as he saw the sight of the making out pair and the smirking blonde to the side, enjoying the show. Turning easily around, Michael started towards the door. But just like during their first meeting at the bar, he was grabbed and turned around. This time however, it was Luke who had pulled him back instead of it being Calum.

"I'm not interested in your little orgy fest." Michael scowled at Luke, not giving him the opportunity to make him stay.

Hearing the negative tone, Ashton pulled his lips away from Calum's in order to invest himself in the situation more. Calum still held the other in his arms, refusing to let go of the one he desperately wanted.

"Michael, please—" Ashton was starting to beg, even though he didn't know what it was that he was begging for. He's never been honest about his feelings, to neither Michael, Luke, or Calum.

"What, Ashton? What do you want?" Michael huffed, keeping his stern eyes on his best friend that was still in the arms of a mobster.

"You, Michael!" Ashton groaned in loud annoyance, "I've always wanted you."

"...W-What are you talking about?" And that's all it took for Michael to become nervous about all of this and being stuck in a room full of Ashton and his two almost lovers.

"You know what I'm talking about." Ashton stated seriously as he gently removed himself from Calum's arms, placing a peck on the brunette one's lips as a sorry.

Stepping up to Luke, Ashton brought them together in a deep kiss like the one he just had with Calum. Luke snook his arms around Ashton's waist, letting go of a shocked Michael who couldn't look away from the new making out pair right in front of him.

Ashton pulled away with a smile being sent at Luke before looking to the side and back at Michael, "It's your turn."

"Ashton..." Michael scowled at the other's teases, not wanting to be involved in these games.