30 - That's My Cue

☻♡

☻♡

30 - That's My Cue

As soon as the four came back home from their killing, Luke and Calum were instantly all over Ashton with hungry kisses and touches. Ashton—of course—was happy from the attention and from the love he was receiving. He thrived off the love he got from them.

Moaning as he threw his head back against Luke's chest, Ashton was in extreme pleasure when Calum attached his rough lips to his already sensitive neck from last night.

"And that's my cue to leave." Michael stated and started to make his way out of the entrance of the mansion, surprised at how desperate the three were that they were already on each other in an instant.

"Mmm—no wait, Michael." Ashton struggled as he took a deep breathe in and got out of Luke's and Calum's grips in a struggle. Michael stopped and turned around, confusedly looking towards Ashton in a silence question of 'what?'

"How are you feeling with all of that?"

"Meaning?" Michael asked even more confused.

"Meaning that you haven't killed anyone ever since you've been on the run."

"Killing is natural. It's like riding a bike."

"I'm loving your little moment. I really am." Calum whined out to Ashton, "But I really need you right now."

"Give me a minute you slut." Ashton rolled his eyes, earning a sharp and warning smack to his ass from Calum.

"Really...Are you okay?" Ashton asked Michael seriously as he ignored Calum's pleads for him.

"Yes." Michael huffed, "I'm really okay. Less stressed even."

"Okay..." Ashton said hesitantly as he heard this answer from Michael, but then suddenly moaning as Calum impatiently started to violently leave kisses onto his neck, "I-I gotta' go, Mikey."

Ashton playfully glared at Calum, grabbing his hands and pulling him upstairs in a hurry as they both laughed their way up together. Luke had all the plan to go up there with them in a moment, but first he looked towards Michael who looked back at him questionably.

"Aren't you going with them?"

"I will." Luke nodded affirmatively when he started taking slow steps towards the other, "Once you agree to go up there with me."

"Not gonna' happen, Luke." Michael rolled his eyes. But Luke wasn't having it.

He calmly approached the other, gazing into the pair of glinting green eyes that held so much mystery and violence that Luke couldn't get away from.

"This is your second chance here, Michael. It's your opportunity to be honest with yourself and with us. It's all of our opportunities to be happy together."