12 - I'm So Lonely

☻♡

☻♡

12 - I'm So Lonely

This whole mess started because Ashton told Michael that he was bored, but now that statement would be an understatement.

With no jobs and no Michael, Ashton was so utterly restless and he had nothing to do anymore. He's spent more and more time with Luke and Calum due to this, but they also had work and couldn't be around him 24/7.

By now, he's accepted the fact that he has certain feelings back for Luke and Calum. But he still feels guilty for his feelings for Michael, resulting in him not agreeing to make anything official except for their nighttime meetings.

He couldn't even technically call them that anymore, since he forced Calum and Luke to stop paying him for their nights together. He's there because he wants it and because he wants them, not because it's an organized fest.

All that Ashton could hope for was that Michael would soon come to his senses and take it down a notch. He didn't even understand why he was so overly angry and reserved from Calum and Luke. It wasn't his usual self, even if he was a naturally introverted person. It has never been at this level, and he knew that something was going on based off of this.

Ashton so desperately wanted Michael to finally open up to him more and to actually talk to him. But Michael was avoiding him like he has been doing the past couple of months, and he could only lounge in his house being bored out of his mind.

But a sudden knock at his door caught him off guard, making him narrow his eyes in confusion at the possibility of who it could be.

Trudging up from the couch and making his way towards the front door, he looked out of the peep hole, eyes widening in surprise and excitement.

"Michael?" He asked as soon as he swung the door open, staring at his best friend in shock.

"Hey...um, we need to talk." Michael awkwardly said, making Ashton nod and let him in.

"I'm happy that you're here." Ashton hesitantly said as he watched Michael venture into the kitchen and sit himself behind the kitchen counter and in a high chair.

"Me too."

This made Ashton smile lightly. He could tell that Michael was trying and that's all he could ask for.

"Everything has been crazy lately." Ashton sighed and took the seat next to Michael, peering to the side to get a closer look at the other.

Michael was obviously tired and stressed with the bags under his eyes and his even more than usual paleness.

"Are you taking care of yourself? You know that you can always stay here right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Michael blew the subject off like it was unimportant, "Look...I'm sorry for all of our arguments lately, especially the last one. You know that you're not some street whore right?"