We're Getting a Manager?

head empty, only ouran

--- A. :)

Bold is the twins talking in unison

"Italics and quotations are usually used to show automated dialogue."

Regular italics with NO quotations is (___)'s thoughts.

(h/c) - hair color

im trying 3rd person for this, just so we have the full story surrounding ms. renge, the otaku karen manager.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd Person)

In France

The sound of fiddling with a controller filled the room. Inside was a girl, huddled up in a long pajama dress. She hugged her knees to her chest as she kept her eyes on the screen in front of her. Her room was filled with decor of anime figurines, plushies, and posters of her favorite character from the game that she's playing now.

"I love you, and you're all I can think about, my darling. Let's spend the rest of our lives together, just the two of us." Said the character on screen.

The girl sorted through the given options. She chose: "I'm so happy, Miyabi-kun. I can't right now..."

"Yes, Miyabi. I'm so happy." She whispers as she clicks more dialogue options.

There was a knock at the door she didn't even care to register.

"Excuse me, miss. The Master has returned home. Miss?" The woman called into the room.

The door opened to reveal her father.

"Renge? You certainly love those video games, don't you?"

"Is that so wrong?"

"No, not at all. I'm your father and I want you to feel free to live your life however you please. You know that I'll let you do anything you like. I've always promised you that freedom."

"Yeah."

For what seemed like minutes later to Renge was actually a few hours to everyone else, she joined her father in his study and shared tea with him as they talked with one another.

"Did your business trip in Japan go well?" Renge asked him, taking a sip of her tea.

"I think so. I had a lovely dinner meeting at the home of one of my clients while I was there. I made sure to get a photo. Take a look." He took out and photograph and handed it to Renge.

She took it into her hands and looked over everyone in it before her eyes landed on one in particular. She gasped, eyes widening.

"They have a boy in high school who's about the same age as you." Her father said.

"He's the one!" Renge stood from her chair and thrust the photo back into her father's face. "I'm going to marry the boy in this photo! Don't forget, you promised me I could do whatever I want, Father!"

She rushed around, gathering clothes and suitcases―even changing her attire in the process.

"But, R-Renge!" Her father exclaimed.

"I'm coming for you, my prince charming!" Renge squealed, before leaving the home and boarding their private jet.

Moments later it flew off. Her father looked out the window in shock.

"Renge! RENGE!"

---

    The Host Club is currently open for business. (___) was wandering around in his own kimono, trying his best not to drop any of the drinks that were on the tray he held. He was waiting for his guests to arrive so he acted like a server for all the other hosts until they appeared. He passed by Tamaki's table, leaving two new drinks with them and taking the old cups away.