Physical Exams!

yup another chapter, long af. let's get this bread boys. IM ON A ROLL

----A. :)

bold is the twins talking in unison

Regular italics with NO quotations is (___)'s thoughts.

(n/l) - native language

==========================================================

(1st Person)

They cherry blossoms were now in full bloom. We decided to hold club outside this time. The weather was warm enough to do so and Tamaki couldn't shut up about taking advantage of this beautiful scenery. We were in one of the gardens on campus and had set up circular tables for the girls to sit at and rectangular ones that held drinks and snacks. Half of us were dressed in kimonos while the others dressed in attire that looked like it was for butlers. Once club time finally started, the doors that lead to our garden opened, showing a crowd of girls waiting for us.

"Welcome, ladies!"

They all came in, sitting at whatever tables they pleased. My guests had yet to arrive and I stood around, just in case I was needed to pour tea or serve one of the other host's guests.

"So, in which cup would my princess like her tea? The Foley? The Worcester? Or perhaps the Susie Cooper Gardenia?" I heard Tamaki ask his clients.

"Beautiful! These are English antiques, aren't they?" One of them inquired. "Which one do you like Tamaki?"

Tamaki took her hand in his. "Which one? None of these compare to my princess."

"O-Oh wow, I don't know what to say." She blushed.

"You mean, you've never been to Covent Garden?" I then heard one of the twins, Kaoru, start speaking to his guests.

"No, all of our antiques are from Portobello Road." A girl replied.

"I think you'd like Covent Garden. Most of our Victorian pieces are from there." Hikaru responded.

Suddenly, Kaoru knocked the tea pot into a full tea cup that he held in his hand. He dropped everything to the table and pulled his hand to his chest with a yelp. He winced in pain. Hikaru turned quickly and caught his hand, placing his mouth over the small burn. 

"Honestly, Kaoru, you have to be more careful. From now on, keep your eyes on me, okay?" Hikaru scolded.

"Yes, Hikaru." Kaoru moaned.

I rolled my eyes once the girls started squealing.

Incest is really popular isn't it?

"I can't take it! It's overwhelming!"

"You have to watch this! You may not get another chance! Who knows when it'll happen again!"

"You're absolutely right, mademoiselle." Kyouya appeared from thin air.

"All beauty is fleeting. Just take a look at these cherry blossoms. You'll never be able to see them this vibrant again. And that's why I've compiled this picture book that contains photos that capture the beauty of each passing day. Incidentally, I've prepared similar books of the other hosts as well. And if you ladies are interested in collecting all four of them, I'll discount the full set for you." Kyouya promoted.

He held out the booklets for the girls to see. 

When the hell did he take pictures of me and Haruhi? These guys are really something else. Guess he'll do anything for a little extra money.