Hikaru's Percipience!

Current me: I LIVEEEE

I would just like to say that I already have the ending of the last official chapter done, not the entire thing, but holy hell do I think you guys are gonna love it. Anyways, here's another chapter!

I would like to thank  @hotaru3790 for the idea in this chapter! Honestly, the comment made my brain expand. Instead of one brain cell now, I have two.

Edit: Hi, yeah, I'm absolutely fucking SORRY for the long ass wait. Writer's block has been tearing through my ass so bad. I'm very sorry.

 I'm very sorry

---- A. :)

bold is the twins talking in unison

italics and underlined is someone else's thoughts or special dialogue

italics is your own thoughts

(L/n) - last name

(h/c) - hair color

==========================================================

(3rd Person)

"Get—Get out!"

"M-My b-bad!"

Kasanoda dove out of the changing room and slammed the door shut behind him. As he took some time to calm down, he opened his eyes to be face to face with both of the twins, glaring daggers into him.

"Peeping Tom!"

He screamed in response.

"You saw?" Hikaru seethed.

"Didn't you Bossa Nova?" Kaoru narrowed his eyes.

"N-No! I didn't see! I-I mean, I caught a glance, yeah, but it was all so fast that I didn't—It was just an accident! I swear to you that I'm not a pervert!" Kasanoda cried out.

While the other hosts watched in the background, the color drained from Tamaki's body, including his uniform, as he stood in absolute shock. Haruhi was slightly worried as well, seeing that Kasanoda definitely did see something. Honey was the next to appear in front of Kasanoda. The look on his face was unimaginable but to sum it up, it was terrifying.

"Of course you would say that. Sure sign of a guilty conscience." Honey hissed.

The shaking of Kasanoda's body got even worse and it was a struggle to keep himself standing against the door.

'How is it that the lovely item is the scariest person in the room?' Kasanoda thought.

Kasanoda cleared his throat.

"S-So, then...(___)...is he alright? What's with the scars that he has? Nothing bad happened to him, right?"

"Red alert!" Kaoru announced. "He's onto (___)'s little secret."