Until the Day it Becomes a Pumpkin!

a new part. were getting somewhat towards the end of the actual anime itself, so you'll see more original parts as we go along during the finale of this. i have a few things in mind but y'know were getting closer to the lovey dovey things and relationship shit so y'know yeah just a heads up of sorts

YALL IM NEGATIVE FOR COVID WOO

— A. :)

bold is the twins talking in unison

italics is your own thoughts

italics and underline are other people's thoughts and special dialogue

================================================================================

(3rd Person)

At the stroke of midnight, the carriage would change back into a pumpkin.

But, this particular spell wasn't cast by a fairy godmother.

It was just like any other school day at Ouran. Students had come in and sat down, talking quietly among themselves. Kaoru tapped his lips with his pencil, bored of the day already. (___) and Haruhi worked on whatever was in front of them, scribbling away at some notes that would be due later that day. Hikaru glanced to Kaoru, wondering what was up with him, but thought nothing of it.

"Alright, next item on the agenda." Called the Class President, Soga Kazukiyo,  from the chalkboard. "I move to discuss what the class plans will be for next week."

(___)'s and Haruhi's heads both lifted from what they were doing and they cocked their heads to the side, raising a brow.

"Next week?" They questioned at the same time.

"Yeah, Halloween." Hikaru answered.

"Oh, Haruhi, (___), you've only been a student at Ouran Academy since high school, right?" Asked the Vice President, Kurakano Momoka. "So you don't know. After we've finished taking our fall exams, we're allowed a few days off, until the end of October. And we get to throw costume parties on campus to celebrate!"

"And also, to promote camaraderie, each class is allowed to use an entire day for a special class event of their choosing."

"Event?" (___) questioned again.

"Right, they're pretty fun!" Kaoru piped up.

"Yeah, we socialize or watch some old movies. Stuff like that." Hikaru leaned back in his chair.

"BORING! BORING! BORIING!"

The loud voice of Renge filled their ears. (___) completely forgot that she was in their class. She always popped up from out of nowhere. She hopped up onto (___)'s desks, of all places which made the boy groan and swipe his notes up before she could step on them.

"Halloween: The day that sounds the death knell of summer and ushers in the icy breath of winter! Halloween: Once a day when ghouls walked the earth and disguised as ghouls, we tried to ward them all off! Halloween: A day for wearing costumes and playing pranks on trick-or-treaters with reckless abandon!" Renge fanned.

The twins stood from their chairs and watched as she went on with her speech.

"Some people don't wait for Halloween to dress up." Hikaru stated dryly.

"Some people cosplay year round." Kaoru followed.

"I know that's right. So, what's with the uniform?" Haruhi asked her.

"Just between us, this is the uniform in 'Uki-doki Memorial 2' which isn't scheduled for release until next spring. What do you think?" She motioned to the outfit she wore. "I know important people on the inside, if you catch my drift."