Whirlpool SOS!

henlo once again am doing another chapter

ALSO! im skipping around with some chapters because the naughty type ep is not it chief. HOWEVER i will reference back to it, if I see fit

--- A. :)

bold is the twins talking in unison

italics is your own thoughts

(l/n) - last name

(f/c) - favorite color

==========================================================

(3rd Person)

The sun shined brightly on (___) and Haruhi as the waves crashed against the shore. Bird calls could be heard from the surrounding palm trees.

"Wait a minute. Am I dreaming? We're in Japan, right? And Japan's not really known for its tropical locales." Haruhi asked (___).

"Last time I checked we haven't left the country." He replied.

"Behold, (___), Haruhi!" Tamaki came between them. "Bask in the beauty of tropical birds! Aren't they breathtaking? I wonder what they're called."

"Uh, where was the exit again?" (___) grunted, not wanting to be out today.

Tamaki strode over to his lounge chair before sitting back and taking a sip of his drink.

"Try to make the most of this downtime and just relax. We're so worried about keeping our good looks day and night. We deserve a little vacation."

"Personally, I think this is pointless and a waste of time, so can we go home now?" Questioned Haruhi. "I should really be studying."

"And I've got a ton of laundry to do. Plus, I'm supposed to get a package today with the latest installment of my favorite manga!" (___) groaned.

"And senpai, where are we anyway?"

A Little Earlier, 3:38 PM, Ouran Academy, South Building Front

Haruhi and (___) both walked through one of the ginormous pillared walkways and talked with each other, ready to leave school early because there wasn't any club today.

Suddenly, the twins grabbed them by both of their arms.

"Targets―"

"Captured!"

"Wait, hold on!"

A limo pulled up in front of them and the back window slid down to reveal Tamaki who wore sunglasses and a flower necklace.

"Good work. Now take them with you."

"Roger!"

The window rolled up and the car drove off.

"Hold on. Where are we going?!" (___) shouted.

The twins laughed as they dragged the two away.

――

"This place is a brand new theme park that my family, the Ootori Group, runs. It's called the Tropical Aqua Garden." Kyouya explained, taking a swig of his drink.

"I don't understand. I thought the Ootori group ran hospitals, and that they're focused on the medical business, Kyouya-senpai." (___) spoke, looking over to the black haired boy.

"Yes, but my family likes to diversify and try different things. Besides, this place could be classified as a healing facility." Kyouya clarified. "It's therapeutic. Think of all the people who are overworked that would love a vacation in the south tropics. However, they may not be able to get the time off or they may not be able to afford it. Those people can now seek refuge here at this theme park and reduce their stress levels. The Ootori Group's primary concern has always been for the good health and well-being of the general public."