Lobelia Strikes Back!

yall i went one entire round as imposter without being sussed and winning to getting imposter again and being IMMEDIATELY sus yall this game makes me so anxious im like a shaking leaf idk why

i like being crewmate more than imposter tho not gonna lie

even tho i keep dying in electrical cause thats where i go first but yeah i feel like a baby deer or some shit soihekenw YEET

anyway another part for yall

---- A. :)

ah yeah i also might have covid so thats great

bold is the twins talking in unison

italics is your own thoughts

italics and underline is special dialogue or other people's thoughts

==========================================================

(3rd Person)

The doorbell to the Fujioka residence sounded.

"Ha-ru-hi-chan! (___)-chan! Please come out a play~!" The Host Club sang as they waited for the door to open.

It was silent for a few moments until the door opened for them to see a very sleep deprived Ranka. Said man was groaning and had a scowl on his face at the sudden noisiness outside his home. The Host Club froze at the sight before them. Tamaki gulped before rushing off with the rest of the boys.

"Sorry, we have the wrong apartment." He issued as he started walking away.

"Hey, hey, wait a second!" Ranka chased after them and wheeled them back to his apartment.

Ranka sighed as he sat down in the entrance area to his home.

"Don't act so traumatized 'cause I'm without my makeup on. Even cross-dressers get stubble first thing in the morning, which is more than I can say for any of you." Ranka huffed.

"Ha! You're so funny!" Tamaki laughed. "My dear Ranka, I hope this day finds you in excellent health!"

Tamaki showed the box of small cakes that he had brought along. At the sight of it, Ranka surged upwards and snatched the box away from Tamaki with a swift hit to his head, knocking him down to the ground. As he caught the box, he slammed Tamaki's head into the ground with his foot.

"R-Ranka please! That's my head!" Tamaki squeaked as he tried to lift his head off the floor.

Ranka slammed his face back into the ground.

"Ha! Silly me. I forgot my manners. Please forgive my appearance. It's so wonderful to see all of you." Ranka told the boys.

"Is Haru-chan here?" Honey-senpai asked. "And (___)-chan?"

"I'm afraid not. Haruhi is out with the girls today. They picked her up this morning and heaven only knows when they'll be back."

"So, she's not home?" Honey whined.

"What about (___)?" The twins cocked their heads.

"Oh, now (___) is here, though I wouldn't wake him, he seems to be very tired as of late." Ranka waved that off as he opened the box to peer inside.

"Well, I guess Haruhi is entitled to spend time with her old friends from middle school once in a while." Tamaki croaked as he was finally let up from the floor.

The twins huffed and the club left the apartment.

"I can't believe she has friends."

"This is why I was against a surprise visit." Kyouya commented.