Covering the Famous Host Club!

hello again i am here with another chapter

also, there's gonna be stuff in here that isn't canon with the actual anime i mean this is fanfiction after all and pretty much this will give you the idea of who your love interest is in this im sorry but like i just love this boy so much uwu

keep stanning the twins

― A. :)

(l/n) - last name

bold is the twins talking in unison

italics is your own thoughts

italics and underline are other people's thoughts or special dialogue

==========================================================

(3rd Person)

"Mr. President? Our circulation has dropped into single digits."

"Just give me the numbers, please. How many newspapers did we sell this week?"

"Two copies."

"That's all?"

"Yes, sir."

"Ukyo, did you buy a newspaper?"

"I did sir."

"And Sakyo, what about you?"

"Of course."

"So you're saying no one outside of the newspaper club bought one?"

"Well, yes. Unfortunately that does seem to be the case, sir." Ukyo responded.

"This is quite a predicament. Next week's addition will be our last paper of the 1st semester. If we don't come up with better results before summer vacation, the club will be shut down before the end of the school year. By the way, how's that other club doing?"

"Well, sir." The two underclassmen replied.

"The Host Club's photo collection, 'I Love, Love, Love Tamaki Special', sold out as soon as it went on sale, all 1,000 copies!" Ukyo reported.

"'Moe-Moe Ouran Diaries Vol. 8', the doujinshi put together and published by Renge Houshakuji, also sold out as soon as it went on sale. It's already in its second printing." Sakyo added.

"...I should have known." Said the president as he looked out the window down at the gardens crowded by guests of the Host Club. "They're the ones who have the most power here at Ouran."

The Host Club is Open for Business!

"Welcome back, ladies!"

It was that hour of the day where everyone was being flooded with guests. The boys all separated into their own little areas where they would be with their guests.

With Tamaki, he was among a small garden of hydrangeas. He currently knelt on the ground with a guest in his arms.

"But we can't do this, Tamaki. There are so many girls who love you, and if we get any closer, I'm afraid that they're all going to hate me for it."

"Princess, these beautiful hydrangeas will keep us hidden from the others. You don't need to worry. For this moment, I belong to no one but you, my love. The spirits of the hydrangeas will keep our rendezvous a secret."

"Oh, Tamaki! I yearn to be with you!"

"Princess!"

"Oh my~!"